Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

As i write this silver is down 4.68%....I bet - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As i write this silver is down 4.68%....I bet

Quote Originally Posted by main1event View Post
    I'm short the Dow and the Hang Seng via the FXP. This one has a history of doubling quickly if you think there is a potential for a crash. The only downside is you have to get out quickly on a bounce because this one tumbles quickly. Not for the faint of heart.

The chinese are in pretty sad shape as well. Their factories are working overtime because of us. Their market could easily fall 33% from its current level.
    Which factories? The paper roll making factories for all the USD's being printed?

Its the rising yen that smashed commodities and stocks today. There is still yet more carry trade to unwind. Give it a couple more months and it will be wiped out and these massive sell-offs will stop. Keep yer eye on the yen, it is key.

Best advice: stop watching the freakin' ticker and do something real.

Like the colonial marine said in aliens....GAME OVER..MAN..........GAME OVER!!!
    this is totally freakin over....you cant and nobody will polish this turd