Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Chinese Silver Buying Just Beginning
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Silver Buying Just Beginning

Post Chinese Silver Buying Just Beginning

Subject:Chinese Silver Buying Just Beginning
    By: Dr. Jeffrey Lewis

Overview: Just a few decades ago, China the Giant was barely a mortal. It produced most of what it consumed, and the corporate mega-producers installed during the darkest days of Asian freedom and democracy produced all the commodities the country might need within its own borders.

Link: http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1296784269.php

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

That's what I've been saying for 2 years now.
    It is also the reason I traded monster boxes of ASE'S for 3 monster boxes of Pandas.
    2009 pandas are NOW double spot.
    Thanks China

Quote Originally Posted by ccjoe View Post
    That's what I've been saying for 2 years now.
    It is also the reason I traded monster boxes of ASE'S for 3 monster boxes of Pandas.
    2009 pandas are NOW double spot.
    Thanks China
    If you can get twice the price of spot for a two year old coin that had a mintage of over 1000 coins, you should take it in a heartbeat and use the money for bullion, or just about anything else. I believe it's called "The greater fool" theory.

Matthew Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

At Kitco., we have a 900 + thread about nothing but pandas. They know their stuff and say congrats for doing what I did.
    It's weird for the foolish jealousy to rear it's ugly head when we SHOULD congratulate each other for doubling our money in a year as I have. Rog and now you Matt, are the only ones to bust balls for my great luck.
    You do commodities for a living don't youhttp://online.wsj.com/community/groups/oil-921/topics/gold-copper-prices-could-surge
    Remember last month when copper HAD TO CORRECT!?
    Another one http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...04-710305.html
    Again matt just stop the rog/dun stuff as you continue to look foolish.
    Last edited by ccjoe; 4th February 2011 at 12:10.

I'm not going to respond again as I think everyone can see the facts.
    Last edited by ccjoe; 4th February 2011 at 12:12.

I'm not going to respond again as I think everyone can see the facts.
    I wasn't busting anything. I was commenting as an experienced trader that if someone is willing to pay you twice what they're worth, grab it and use the money to replace it with twice as many. I am not in the least jealous of you doubling your money in a year. I believe you already know that can be done in the futures markets in a fraction of that amount of time.

Matthew Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    I wasn't busting anything. I was commenting as an experienced trader that if someone is willing to pay you twice what they're worth, grab it and use the money to replace it with twice as many. I am not in the least jealous of you doubling your money in a year. I believe you already know that can be done in the futures markets in a fraction of that amount of time.

Matthew Shelley
    Commodity Broker

Fair enough BUT when the blind squirrel (me) catches the occasional nut by doing everything right, I don't like being told I should've or could've done something else. I did EXACTLY as I planned and APMEX is selling them for 2.5 times what spot is and furthermore I bought them when si was 15 or so.
    I am NOT going to sell them NOW as they will double again within a year.

Two reminders (for everyone!):

1) PROFIT is only realsized upon sale, not merely by holding;

2) NO ONE can predict what the future holds.

Happy weekend!
    Caedite eos.

Fair enough BUT when the blind squirrel (me) catches the occasional nut by doing everything right, I don't like being told I should've or could've done something else. I did EXACTLY as I planned and APMEX is selling them for 2.5 times what spot is and furthermore I bought them when si was 15 or so.
    Are you referring to the fact that they have doubled in price since you bought them? I read you saying they were "double spot" which I thought meant you saw people willing to pay double the price of their weight value.

Question to joe...to WHOM are you going to sell your 100% premium Pandas to?

NO dealer will will pay double spot so that leaves....schmucks?

Or a trip to mainland China?
    Caedite eos.