Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: silver will hit $120 oz by 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ccjoe View Post
    What happened val?
    That was an ignorant post by dun/rog/sea!
    We all know that silver and copper are dirt cheap NOW like real estate was in 2000. This is the ground floor.
    Are you okay today?
    I was just agreeing with Seawolf, putting all your eggs in one basket is asking for an ass kicking. There are no guarantees in any market and that includes Silver and Copper.

I don't agree that Silver and Copper are dirt cheap now or at $31. I do believe single digit Silver would be dirt cheap and we may or may not ever see single digits again. I sure hope not, but you can never say never!!!

Like many members on this forum, I have all the Silver I intend to purchase and have my investments in four different piles, not "ONE". Short of the Government or a mob taking my stuff from me, I'm all set for just about anything.

Which would include a food and water shortage and chemical or biological attack, assuming I had at least 20 minutes warning.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccjoe View Post
    I was baiting you to see if you would bite and PROVE you were yet another sock puppet for rog/dun/ boz. Thanks as we all can see almost the same exact ball busting duney gump.
    Hmm... I didn't understand what you meant before. Thought you were making fun of my name. So you're implying that I'm actually Roger under a different name?

Sorry, but I won't be littering the forum with bearish headlines every 2 hours and copy/paste articles from the other ends of the internet...

I'm hoping to learn more about silver and restore some balanced ideology, because it seems like the people that post the most here are either extremely optimistic or extremely pessimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by seawolfxix View Post
    Hmm... I didn't understand what you meant before. Thought you were making fun of my name. So you're implying that I'm actually Roger under a different name?

Sorry, but I won't be littering the forum with bearish headlines every 2 hours and copy/paste articles from the other ends of the internet...

I'm hoping to learn more about silver and restore some balanced ideology, because it seems like the people that post the most here are either extremely optimistic or extremely pessimistic.
    Yep this one is roger as well.
    "Where freedom is, there is my country" Ben Franklin

Default Glass Half Full?

Quote Originally Posted by crashjp View Post
    At least that's what Mark Thomas a metals analyst believes and he believes it so much that he has bet 100% of his familys investable income on silver you can check out the article at commodityonline.
    So...this cat thinks there will be a US $ in 2013?

Hmmm...an optimist I think?

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Someone who puts 100% into anything is not an analyst, they are a cannonballer. And putting your family at that much risk is lunacy.

Matt
    By that theory you should never take a loan to make any kind of investment.

2013 predictions are way to far off to be taken seriously. I give Mighty Moose credit for going out on a limb with his April 22, 2011 $50 silver prediction. 2013, why the world is predicted to end before that. lol

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Someone who puts 100% into anything is not an analyst, they are a cannonballer. And putting your family at that much risk is lunacy.

Matt
    Being a commodities broker that shows your ethics.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Silver is getting pricey. I use to spend a lot more of my discretionary income on silver when it was $7-$14. Now I might be tempted to buy some more if it fell below $25. Anything over $35 and I'm not a buyer at all. I see the same being said by others at Kitco.

Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by crashjp View Post
    Yep this one is roger as well.
    Hopefully you're better at investing than reading people, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    It's so comforting, (but wrong !) to go around believing that only a few crackpots oppose one's views. Well, I suspect there are a lot of people here, the silent minority, you actually are on my side of the debate.
    It wasn't the agreement with you that gave your alt away and was easy to spot for those who have paid attention.
    "Where freedom is, there is my country" Ben Franklin