Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Is it just goverment fault?

Thread: Is it just goverment fault?

Default Is it just goverment fault?

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/11.08/boomer.html

Read this article, I think it's fair. It explains connection between US poeple, government, banks and current situation. And it also gives solution, but medicine will be bitter. If you're a baby boomer you shold read it.

Unhappy Spot on!

Very good artical EU and pretty much spot on with the real truth. We can blame ourselves for the mess we are in, Government, Bankers and we the people all have a part in this. We are the "what's in it for me generation" and we are just now seeing the results of this way of thinking. I happen to be one of the fortunate ones who saw several years ago the folly of this and worked my way out of debt but I have several people that I work with that are so far in hock if they miss a day of work it hurts big time. Alot of people are about to get some very painful lessons in reality from this I'm affraid.