Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New here...Where Should I Start?

Thread: New here...Where Should I Start?

Default New here...Where Should I Start?

hi
    i hope i enjoy my stay here

pls be nice to me

thanks!
    be cool!

The Roger will show you the way.
    Caedite eos.

Don't listen to Roger. He's a fecking retard. He told me to sell my $14 an ounce Silver. If you do the opposite of what the muppet says, then you will do very well. Maybe we should all have a vote on Roger. What makes him think he's qualified to give investment advise? What percentage of people here think the guy's just a bull's stot? You decide.

Ardent Listener Guest

Quote Originally Posted by xxuxtewwgp View Post
    hi
    i hope i enjoy my stay here

pls be nice to me

thanks!
    Start? Why start at the beginning of course.

Buy a little bit of silver. Figure out how to get it cost effectively. Hold it. Watch an ice cube melt on it. Understand the reasons the world needs silver as well as why it is a form of money. Learn about the demand-supply dynamic versus the paper trading in future contracts (derivatives). Consider the impact of a tsunami of "liquidity" flowing from the US FED on the value of commodities and your long-term purchasing power. Then you would have some experiences to draw upon, contributions to make, valid questions to ask and a background with which to contextualise the discussions that occur here.

And of course, be in a position to justify your need to purchase more silver.
    "You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi