Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Who's got the Guts to Bet Against Me? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Who's got the Guts to Bet Against Me?

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    its getting closer...so is it goin be the huge prediction or not? Is everyone goin flood the market at 50 where it will be hard to sell?
    More like they will rush to sell in the high 40s if we get there before then.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

I'm not betting, I think 50 by April is too much too quick, and as I'm still accumulating, I hope you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Moose View Post
    I'm now taking bets against all shills, naysayers, & just-plain idiots. In case I missed anyone, I welcome ignorant fools of all types.

Here's the wager: I say silver will break $50 by midnight(CST) of April 22nd, 2011. If you passionately disagree & are brave enough to put your money where your mouth is, then simply bet that silver won't reach $50 by April 22nd - this includes intraday highs. You can can do this by making an official post - on this thread - stating that you disagree with me & are willing to except the terms of this wager. All bets must be in place by January 31st, 2011.

The terms are as follows: All losers will agree to permantly refrain from ever commenting again on SilverSeek, forever banished to being merely a lurker. One final post within 24 hours of the deadline (11:59PM CST of April 22nd, 2011) must be submitted. The post shall consist of two sentences.

Statement No. 1) "I am a blind fool who has led everyone astray with my shameful ignorance & meaningless discourse, so please ignore all of my previous posts which are filled with nonsense & deception about silver."

Statement No. 2) "I declare that I will never ever post anymore comments on SilverSeek & shall, thankfully, never be heard from again on this message board."

I can only assume that those of you who continue to bash silver or it's immediate burgeoning potential without taking this bet on, are either unsure about your own negative conjecture or are disingenuous, possibly even a shill. Until then, your words should be considered suspect or vacuous & full of froth at best.

Okay, place your bets if you dare! Its time to clean this place up; the stench is getting overwhelming.

I'm not sure why this isnt on page one of the silver market thread, so I'm bumping it, keep it up there with "silver break hard past 50 June- Aug ect

Moose, you are the best
    Last edited by Robert FGoens; 8th July 2012 at 16:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    I'm not sure why this isnt on page one of the silver market thread, so I'm bumping it, keep it up there with "silver break hard past 50 June- Aug ect

Moose, you are the best
    For all you Canadians " there is a Moose in the Hoose ".

Quote Originally Posted by wdwexe View Post
    For all you Canadians " there is a Moose in the Hoose ".
    What are you talkin aboot, eh?

Say that again, I can't hear you from up there on your ruff, lol.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by jadoti View Post
    I'm not betting, I think 50 by April is too much too quick, and as I'm still accumulating, I hope you're wrong.
    Dont worry, you still have time