Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Spot down means heavy selling in the physical market!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spot down means heavy selling in the physical market!!!

Exclamation Spot down means heavy selling in the physical market!!!

Excellent!!!!

Now we should no longer have any problems at all finding silver bullion!!!

Enjoy the market forces!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Ardent Listener Guest

Where did you get the information that there is currently heavy selling in the physcial market?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardent Listener View Post
    Where did you get the information that there is currently heavy selling in the physcial market?
    The spot price for silver.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Ardent Listener Guest

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The spot price.
    So you believe that spot price truly reflects what is going on in the physical market? Is this really Matt that I'm replying too???????????

So you believe that spot price truly reflects what is going on in the physical market? Is this really Matt that I'm replying too???????????
    I was just sarcastically going along with what is alleged to be true.

Surely the spot indicates the physical market, else why have the sham of a minute to minute update?
    To keep us under the Rothschild control?
    (It is a documented fact that they once set the spot price, most likely once a day. I believe they still do.)

Something as stable and accounted for as silver surely should have a price update only once every day.

I forgot, the paper pushers need "work".

He made it up of course, same as always. Sounds kind of cool doesn't it? We can surely expect no less.

Ardent Listener Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    He made it up of course, same as always. Sounds kind of cool doesn't it? We can surely expect no less.
    I got to go back to work. Remind me not to come here again on a down day.

Looks like you have it backwards.

Thank god this happened! i was having sooo much trouble finding silver. No one has it in stock.

*sarcasm*

Unhappy the kabbal "trying to shake the monkeys out the tree"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP9aFadYqcI

Will the premiums be going up a buck or two?