Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Astrological trading!

Thread: Astrological trading!

Default Astrological trading!

Well, this is going to throw a wrench in the monkeyworks.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...-bizwrap-11311

The saying I heard is " Millionaires do not use astrology, Billionaires do".
    The Pros have known this all along. When you see star charts there was a small but obvious gap between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Like the news piece said - The Earth's precession ( wobble) has just brought the sight picture OPHIUCHUS closer in-line with the star patterns on each side, and more planets can be observed within it's area in passing.
    AND
    As the news piece showed the effect with be on those WHO BELIEVE in Astrology AND whose birth was on or within those 15-16 days it officially exists.

13 is a more natural number than 12.
    The Earth - Lunar year is 13 cycles too.
    But those that controlled mankind in the early days viewed the number 13 as pagan/unholy, and so was anything attached to the number. So with convoluted math ( Adds/Subtracts & Carries) we get a 12 month Calender and 12 signs of the zodiac, the count called a dozen (12) and the pagan Baker's Dozen (13), just to name a few.
    Last edited by Goldbrix; 14th January 2011 at 00:22.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

I've always puzzled over how the Astro traders deal with different time zones. For example: I have a bunch of friends and family in Sydney and Tokyo. For them, today is yesterday and for me, their today is tomorrow. How would you reconcile that on a Palladium chart?

Matt