Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Guys can I get an atta boy!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys can I get an atta boy!!!!

main1event Guest

Default Guys can I get an atta boy!!!!

For calling the silver bottom. Three flag bottom pattern.

You know its not about ego with me. I've been kicked down by so many people telling me I've been wrong for such a long time, I'd just like some love for a change. Even people that I told to buy silver last year, have been laughing at me recently because of the fall. I told them if they bought physical silver like I recommended that they would have been fine. I know eventually I'll have the last laugh but I could use some love for calling the bottom.

If anything its the first tradeable bottom we've had in a very long time.
    Last edited by main1event; 29th October 2008 at 10:45.

Talking

You Are The Man!!!!!! You Know A Good Bottom When You See One.

I'm with you on this one Main1event. Good call.

Atta Boy! Well Done.

main1event Guest

Thanks guys, you are the best. It brings a tear to my eye

Quote Originally Posted by main1event View Post
    I know eventually I'll have the last laugh but I could use some love for calling the bottom.

If anything its the first tradeable bottom we've had in a very long time.
    That it is and you get love for it. Mind the stops!

Much love upon you. Good call.
    Gary
    The views and opinions expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect those of the reader.

"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

well done.

Solid !!!! Great calls!:
    Last edited by skijake; 29th October 2008 at 12:26. Reason: Tried to use 5 smiles, but told 4 was the limit.

Atta Boy! and would just like to say thanks. I made some purchases because of what you posted. Yippee!!