Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

silver treasury note?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: silver treasury note?

Red face silver treasury note?

Ok, today I bought a 2002, 4 ounce 1,000,0000 dollar silver bar. Anyone ever heard of these? It came in a nice box from the Washington mint, but no certificate with it.

Has anyone ever seen one of these and are they rare or common? I paid $60.00 for it. Did I do ok? Thanks..

Sorry haven't owned any of these and I don't want to give you any advice that would lead you astray.

Why don't you get the real deal instead? Physical coin is much much better than useless paper.

This isn't paper. It is .999 physical silver. They are 4 ounce proof replica dollars. I could only find one or two of the 1,000,000 fantasy dollars online to compare it to They are called fantasy because there is no such thing as a $1,000,000 dollar bill. I didn't mean to mislead you. I never buy anything but physical. There are some $1, $5, and $10 ones on ebay...just no 1,000,000 ones. Just wanted some opinions. Thanks..

Bite down on one of those... if you don't taste chocolate you should be OK

Did it look like this:

$60/4oz = $15/oz

Wink

if u are not sure, i'll give you 30 bucks for it.....U pay for the stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by coinpage-com View Post
    Did it look like this:

[

$60/4oz = $15/oz
    Your pics don't show up for me. I will see if I can find them.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Your pics don't show up for me. I will see if I can find them.
    sorry bout that, try

http://coinpage.com/coin-image-4621.html

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Ok, today I bought a 2002, 4 ounce 1,000,0000 dollar silver bar. Anyone ever heard of these? It came in a nice box from the Washington mint, but no certificate with it.

Has anyone ever seen one of these and are they rare or common? I paid $60.00 for it. Did I do ok? Thanks..
    I've seen these on eBay. At $60 (was that including shipping charges, BTW?), for 4 oz's, that's $15/oz. That's not too bad. Art bars, which is effectively what this is, are about $4-6 over spot on eBay right now, so that's about average.
    Gary
    The views and opinions expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect those of the reader.

"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Quote Originally Posted by coinpage-com View Post
    Yes, that's it except it is the 1,000,000 dollar version. Don't know if those are more or less desirable...probably about the same. Thank you for finding that for me.