Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PM Holders = Law Breakers

Thread: PM Holders = Law Breakers

Default PM Holders = Law Breakers

Soon the PoPo will have the sheeple believing that holders of precious are all criminal types that should not deserve any rights under the constitution.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_16988452

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

"The Pasadena Police Department would like to inform the public that buying gold is against the law unless you are licensed by the California Department of Justice," the statement said.

Now aren't they special?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Wow.

"The Pasadena Police Department would like to inform the public that buying gold is against the law unless you are licensed by the California Department of Justice," the statement said.

There's too much to say about just that ONE sentence!
    Caedite eos.

Default Doug Henning's World...maybe Garth and Wayne also

It's been years since I've been out to Cali....if I was there for more than a couple days...I don't think i'd recognize it from 20 years ago.

I hope people will start to zip their lips a bit here shortly...when in public. PM's are the dollars enemy...and it will be apparent which entities serve which mediums. If there was a time that people should be using their noggins and coming up with creative ways to sidestep purposeful distractions from misinformed groups of people....it is fast approaching.

Good luck People.

Default A gold buyers license seems pretty "Jewish" if you ask me.

You know they say that Cali leads the country in trend setting.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Just another reason for those California residents who rely on themselves and not goobermint teats to leave that state A.S.A.P.

Probably illegal to hold yard sales too.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

Default Poisoned Time Tables

Well...If the Food Modernization Act makes it illegal for farmers marketers to do their business freely....then I would guess it's only a matter of time before the garage/yard sale is no longer sanctioned by the police state named the U.S.A.

Cali's Goobermint is so bankrupt they're probably bringing Mary Jane legalization back to the table before too long in a last ditch effort to salvage their statehood. What a bunch of goobers they have out there. **** Plane-pooling....I wanna fly my own jet to nutless global warming conferences in Europe on the public's nickel.

It's not a big surprise that Cali has exported more expats than most other states....they F'd it up royally out west. It's been said before...if Kalifornia goes...it will drag the rest of the nation down with it.

The states in the union are shitty at working together anyways....they've checked their brains at the door when walking into buildings in D.C.....they should consider going it alone and seceding....just call your Nat. Guard troops back and then make an announcement and get on with it.

Except all states are cowards....they will give in to the new Gestapo (Homeland Security)

If they can take your blood without your approval...then they can shove another needle in you and give you something without your approval.

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=18930

Some will say you do not have the right to refuse such a thing....that will be a poorly thought out sentence issued by a traitorous individual.

Last edited by AgShaman; 4th January 2011 at 23:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbrix View Post
    Just another reason for those California residents who rely on themselves and not goobermint teats to leave that state A.S.A.P.

Probably illegal to hold yard sales too.
    only two yard sales per year i believe

Default Cash n Carry Fox Hunt

All the best Fascist Legislation is born and has a beginning in Kalifornia.

Those of us who do not have credit cards and conduct our business using cash will be "painted" with the same brush strokes as buyers and holders of PM's.

http://caivn.org/article/2011/01/29/...e-controversy#

http://www.prisonplanet.com/californ...sing-cash.html

There's always a precursor....for the things they really want.

My guess is Biometric Id's for commerce and mobility is the true objective...a fenceless "pen" for their livestock.

It won't be long until the states and local govts. start to buckle under the pressure of their debt loads.

Then perhaps the serfs will realize that taking a page outta the playbook of the Egyptians...may be a "realistic" option.

Only fools assume their freedom and liberty is a "free" and god given right. Govts. could care less about antique documents and charters.

Default Trend Setters

Well...looks like the state of Washington may be setting the 'high mark' for onerous legislative precedent. FDR would be proud. Why bring back the confiscation acts when you can just make purchasing PM's a really unpleasant and privacy depriving "Big Brother" affair?

The States that have no interest in protecting the rights of their citizenry....will most obviously be 'looking the part'.

Desperate to lock up all available capital and keep it entrenched in the Large Hadron Collider that is the stock market and pension driven derivatives bubble...

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/pre...chase-over-100

Holders of PM's will find more hurdles await them in the future....perhaps a black market will be close to starting it's formation. Gold will suffer shylock endorsed govt. tactics first. Silver will come later....when the GSR adjusts to more realistic numbers.