Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Was webbot $600 silver a misinterpretation?

Thread: Was webbot $600 silver a misinterpretation?

Question Was webbot $600 silver a misinterpretation?

Perhaps they were picking up the upcoming reaction to the overreaching IRS form 1099 dictates?

After all the evidence is in.

Not one cent of the citizen payments to the Internal Revenue Service actually goes to the United States of America.

It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, everywhere but in court that
    the IRS as a part of its parent company, the Federal Reserve Bank, is scamming America.

Why the conspirators are not being indicted and headed to the slammer is a bite.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

It's a bit of hocus pocus the old webbot thingy. Now is that "Tension" or "Release" language?
    "The bank hath benefit on the interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing." - Bank of England charter 1694

"the centralization of wealth in the hands of the state by means of a national bank with an exclusive monopoly" - Karl Marx, Communist Manifesto

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Not one cent of the citizen payments to the Internal Revenue Service actually goes to the United States of America.

It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, everywhere but in court that
    the IRS as a part of its parent company, the Federal Reserve Bank, is scamming America.

Why the conspirators are not being indicted and headed to the slammer is a bite.
    Ain't that the truth!
    All ya gotta do is join the ZION and you'll get you cheque in the mail!

And we aren't heading for the slammer because WE ARE IN CONTROL!!! LOL!

Not sure what part of the you don't understand! But who cares, really, not I!
    Life is awesome when you are a ZION at the TOP of the pyramid!

p.s. -- you're cute little 'tread' flag is hilarious!
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Ain't that the truth!
    All ya gotta do is join the ZION and you'll get you cheque in the mail!

And we aren't heading for the slammer because WE ARE IN CONTROL!!! LOL!

Not sure what part of the you don't understand! But who cares, really, not I!
    Life is awesome when you are a ZION at the TOP of the pyramid!

p.s. -- you're cute little 'tread' flag is hilarious!
    As usual, your posts are filled with your little lies.

Know this buddy bugly,
    if you or any of your ziobot kind ever treads too close,
    after the cute little snake bites some ass
    you might not think it so funny.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Default the latest webbot discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfP0mrE_gl4

At over two hours I have not even downloaded it yet, but here it is.