Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GOT PHYSICAL? - Very Cool Youtube clip
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GOT PHYSICAL? - Very Cool Youtube clip

Default GOT PHYSICAL? - Very Cool Youtube clip

Don't know if anyone has posted this here yet. Just woke up. May have time to visit here today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGMu7fMJPfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGMu7fMJPfc

Cool B. T. D. T.

http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...013#post136013

Yes, a very good video.

Don't forget to take ALL of your excess cash from the bank and buy Silver this week.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

Yes, a very good video.

Don't forget to take ALL of your excess cash from the bank and buy Silver this week.
    Just do me a solid favor and don't drive it up too much, I'm outta dollars till friday. I've already converted all dollars except bill payment and perishable food money.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

Yes, a very good video.

Ah! Sorry. I just don't have a lot of free time lately, to keep up with you guys here. And when I do, I slip up and misread a thread and piss off What is Truth. I hope he doesn't hate me now...

Quote Originally Posted by orlando_wrx View Post
    Just do me a solid favor and don't drive it up too much, I'm outta dollars till friday. I've already converted all dollars except bill payment and perishable food money.
    That's the plan. Pay the bills, buy some food, and convert the rest to SILVER

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    That's the plan. Pay the bills, buy some food, and convert the rest to SILVER
    I wish I had the balls you guys do, but I can't go all in. As sure as I did, Silver would drop to $10 and my wife would cut off my balls. Besides, if the Euro crashes and burns before the dollar, we're going on another hay ride. If the dollar starts to tumble I'm heading for a different currency. If the dollar takes a giant leap forward, I'm buying some more foreign currency. In spite of all the worst case scenarios, I can't believe all currencies will become worthless at the same time.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by valerb@bellsouth.net View Post
    I wish I had the balls you guys do, but I can't go all in. As sure as I did, Silver would drop to $10 and my wife would cut off my balls. Besides, if the Euro crashes and burns before the dollar, we're going on another hay ride. If the dollar starts to tumble I'm heading for a different currency. If the dollar takes a giant leap forward, I'm buying some more foreign currency. In spite of all the worst case scenarios, I can't believe all currencies will become worthless at the same time.
    EXACTLY and I bought 3750 of physical copper to bring down JP MORGAN
    Even people at the Merc (Chicago) aren't into cu YET> according to Matthew and my broker. It's like silver costing a buck an oz.
    Just watch! Everyone will say how could you not have seen copper going to 100 a lb as they will say that about silver going to

100 a oz.
    Val---- Sneak 50K and buy cu THIS WEEK and by next year when cu hits 100, you can't stop taking the viagara as your wife will be all over you when you disclose your genius and then she can kiss your ass in the apple at Macy's

Good luck on that copper.

Just make sure you cash out before JPM does.

I personally would just stick with Silver, as it will buy food next year. I seriously doubt copper will. Silver is going to all but vanish from the public, here soon...

And make sure you can get more paper dollars back, than they're going to be worth right now. If you make a 50% profit and the value of the dollar has dropped 50%, you broke even. And if silver has risen more in ratio to that scenario, you will have lost.

Stop gambling on a quick buck

OK.... Now you can attack that thought

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    Good luck on that copper.

Just make sure you cash out before JPM does.

I personally would just stick with Silver, as it will buy food next year. I seriously doubt copper will. Silver is going to all but vanish from the public, here soon...

And make sure you can get more paper dollars back, than they're going to be worth right now. If you make a 50% profit and the value of the dollar has dropped 50%, you broke even. And if silver has risen more in ratio to that scenario, you will have lost.

Stop gambling on a quick buck

OK.... Now you can attack that thought
    Copper will hold its value better than fiat.
    But you are right SilverHawk, silver is the prime choice asset right now.
    One commodity that is almost guaranteed to actually appreciate in value.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Sorry, but the Hunt's did NOT "believe in a hard money".
    They were simply trying to make a **** load more of paper money.
    The Hunt's were NOT trying to crash banks or topple governments.
    They were simply trying to feed their greed. Period.

These video guys don't really clue in, do they?
    mcmerica does NOT have the means to crash JPM.
    It's all getting very tired and old.
    Caedite eos.