Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

$3031 silver, sans bankster manipulation - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: $3031 silver, sans bankster manipulation

Default I wish I could have taken my own advice. I'd be down under.

Quote Originally Posted by orlando_wrx View Post
    I would think it will be the gold/silver of everyone who doesn't have a gtfo plan. Only time will tell, but I have a gut feeling that anyone who stays when the markets come tumbling down will not be "allowed" any private ownership of any assets. Of course, it's a big country and a black market will surely arise...so it's hard to make assumptions about what will happen, but that's my assumption.

Also, yeah...I'm sure there is zero gold owned by our govt. with interest payments to the fed being of gold and gold currently at $41/oz in the feds accounting of our nations wealth.
    Dang, I'd forgotten about that $42 book value gold.
    http://www.fms.treas.gov/gold/current.html
    Great point orlando_wrx.
    It just looks worse and worse.

I was telling a couple of my well to do co-workers in the late 1990s to leave if they could, because the future looked to me then pretty much like it is unfolding.
    Of course they laughed.
    Not now.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Excellent interview. Wow! This is going to end badly and soon.

Of course the creditors of the USA Inc. still hold much of that gold, so the federal govt. does hold gold...it's just not the peoples gold, as the federal govt has been in recievership since the 1930's.

Quote Originally Posted by orlando_wrx View Post
    Of course the creditors of the USA Inc. still hold much of that gold, so the federal govt. does hold gold...it's just not the peoples gold, as the federal govt has been in recievership since the 1930's.
    Yep it only took them 20 years.

So many people have died to keep the hidden hand, hidden, the Federal Reserve secret, secret.
    The garbage is coming out into view, and now TSHTF everywhere at the same time?

OK

Exclamation Act now!!! Your time is running out!

Less than $3000 in appreciation remains.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Lightbulb I am thinking that this is the last week of sub forty dollar silver.

For ever and ever.

If I had any excess cash today, I wouldn't by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    For ever and ever.

Today, I bought six ASEs and one silver quarter from a co-worker who was laid off this week.

Exclamation CME raises margin on Treasury products

shhhh
    CME raised margin on Treasury products

The margin requirements for Treasury futures products traded at CME Group was set higher at the close of Tuesday’s trading. On Friday CME Group approved an increase in initial and maintenance margin for Treasury products as part of its “normal review of market volatility to ensure adequate collateral coverage.”

Now we know what happened to the element silver when the mighty CMG Group raised the trading margins.

Now I imagine what will happen to the kabbal paper is that its value will increase!
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 30th July 2011 at 08:54. Reason: changed event to past tense

Default I still expect that additional $2992 bump.

I am thinking that this is the last week of sub forty dollar silver.

For ever and ever.

On August 4th, the silver spot dropped back below $40, a one day 6.8% fall.

No way this could have happened within a free market.

For me this is simply more proof of the bankster silver price manipulation.

The good news is that you still have a little more time to stash ridiculously cheap physical silver.

On August 4th, the silver spot dropped back below $40, a one day 6.8% fall.
    No way this could have happened within a free market.
    For me this is simply more proof of the bankster silver price manipulation.
    The good news is that you still have a little more time to stash ridiculously cheap physical silver.
    There are people who have to make up stories to tell the wife why they took losses in the market, then there are real traders.