Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Fort Knox deplete means federal defeat. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fort Knox deplete means federal defeat.

Rising Gold and the world is coming to an end.

Falling Gold and the world is coming to an end.

Gold is stagnant, just the way the Bankers want proves the world is coming to an end.

LOL - buy buy buy you fools we need a steady source of income in cash to live comfortably and we can't do that unless you are always buying no matter what!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 22nd February 2016 at 11:25.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

If what the metals peddlers say is truth, then they wouldn't be selling. Why would they want to trade that valuable precious metal for useless dollars?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    If what the metals peddlers say is truth, then they wouldn't be selling. Why would they want to trade that valuable precious metal for useless dollars?
    They already have their stash.
    They are in the business of buying and selling PM for income.
    The dollars have use at this time, but long term they won't, while PMs will.
    Why post such a stupid premise and question Xizang?
    Surely you knew better, didn't you?

BACKED BY WHAT?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    They are in the business of buying and selling PM for income.

Thank you, that's exactly what I've been saying all along, they are selling for income, they don't give a rats a$$ about anything else.,

They are in this to make money and pay their bills and they can't do that if we are not consistently buying all the time.

To make that happen, they make up stories, bend the truth, create artificial shortages in everyone's minds..

I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question Where's the gold?... Where's OUR gold?

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Thank you, that's exactly what I've been saying all along, they are selling for income, they don't give a rats a$$ about anything else.
    If the rat's ass part is true, then they are most likely kabbal members.

I really should have titled this thread.

Fort Knox deplete should mean federal defeat.

For they have utterly failed on so very many levels.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

The dealers do function as a cabal for the sole purpose of maintaining a constant fear level from one threat after another.

The large banks that you always accuse of being in the cabal actually function as unilateral units out to make their own killing and if they can take out a major competitor, all the better.

However according to you internet terrorist working for ISIS, every banking institution, corporation large and small are involved in one massive cabal with our government to take everything away from everyone and kill us off in the process.

So sad, just sad!!! If you and your camel jockey brothers would just concentrate on living a normal life instead of dreaming of the day when you can overpower that tiny country filled with Jews, they would all be so much happier and a few million less dead. It won't be long before you end up with more of your own brothers dead than the entire population of Israel and they will not have lost more than a few thousand in total. What a bunch of retards!!!

They may be failures, but they have more money, gold, yachts and beautiful young women than all of us put together.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra