Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My message to Jon Nadler
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My message to Jon Nadler

akak Guest

Default My message to Jon Nadler

Hello fellow SilverSeekers! After having lurked here for most of the last year, I finally got around to registering here.

After many months of reading the anti-gold and silver bull#$%t of Kitco's Jon Nadler, I was finally forced to send him the following message. I hope others here will do, or have done, the same, and call out this execrable spokesman for the gold hating powers-that-be. More to the point, HOW and why has this shill been kept on by Kitco, in light of his clear anti-gold bias? Is his presence there as an ostensible precious metals analyst just some kind of sick joke?

Dear Mr. Nadler,

Your continual and unceasing bad-mouthing of gold and silver have earned you the well-deserved contempt of myself and of numerous other precious metals advocates. Everything you write as an ostensible precious-metals spokesman sounds as if it could have come straight from the mouths of Wall Street shills and IMF elitists, and one has to wonder just why you even purport to be the spokesman for a company dealing in gold and silver, as you never fail to take the opportunity to slam them as poor investments that are continuously teetering on the edge of collapse. I think it is safer to say that it is your much-beloved establishment that is teetering on the edge of collapse, as well as your reputation and credibility within the precious metals market and community.

You, sir, are nothing but a dissembling pro-status-quo propagandist, and a traitor to those whom you ostensibly serve. I, and many others, can clearly see you for what you obviously are: an anti-gold, anti-freedom, pro-establishment mouthpiece. May you suffer greatly with the collapse of the rotting financial establishment that you so vehemently defend.

XXXX

AKAK for President or atleast Attorney General. Welcome and thank-you for a strong opening statement!

Akak - Wa Hoo dude! That was some good letter! A hearty welcome to the forum; we'll all be looking forward to reading your posts.

You, sir, are nothing but a dissembling pro-status-quo propagandist, and a traitor to those whom you ostensibly serve.
    Way to go!
    Nadler deserves all that and more!

Jon Nadler has to be Barney Franks brother or wife. I'm not sure it's hard to tell with all their BS talk. He knows nothing about Gold/Silver. If he was writing articles like he does in say,,,India or China, surely someone would have already done away with him.

Regardless of where you think this crisis will lead, either depression, anarchy, or business as usual, you can't deny that this was done maliciously and was the latest in a pattern of corruption and greed. I welcome all ass kickers regardless of pro or con. People of action are my kind of people.

WELCOME!!!

akak Guest

Default Postscript

Not having heard back from the good Mr. Nadler, I felt it necessary to send him this follow-up message today:

Dear Mr. Nadler,

Although it would have been interesting to have gotten a response from you regarding my message of yesterday, I am not surprised to have not received one. If there is one thing that characterizes a lackey for the powers-that-be such as yourself, it is your arrogance, lack of integrity and moral and intellectual cowardice.

I expect nothing less than for you to keep shilling for the big banks, the corrupt financial establishment and our out-of-control government, and to continue to provide us, those who refuse to accept "mainstream" propaganda and desperate disinformation, with continued enjoyment and amusement at watching you apologists for the failing financial and political power structure twist and squirm in your vain attempts to deny the reality of the current economic situation to those foolish or ignorant enough to fall for your smug half-truths and outright lies.

Just what is the going rate for selling one's soul for the sake of wealth and power anyway?

Hey akak, would you fire a few of those letters off to Hank Paulsen and Ben Bernanke while you are at it? And don't forget Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and Nancy Pelosi too.

You've got a real gift. Please don't be shy in spreading it around.

akak Guest

Kelly,

What makes you think I haven't already?

Oh, and I certainly did NOT exempt Dubya and Cheney from hearing my opinions of them, either, nor my two traitorous senators who both voted for the Bankster Bailout Bill.

My only problem is, I have a hard time saying how I really feel.

I hope you have a really big-ass dog in your yard.

akak Guest

Default And Nadler speaks!

My response today from the good Mr. Nadler:

Please remind Bernanke and Co. and the boys on Wall Street that my 'commission' checks are late...

Let ME tell you about morally corrupt idiots with little more than wallpaper-hanging as background credentials, who masquerade as gold 'experts' and try to scare the crap out of people like you with their Armageddon scenarios. They have been at it since 1980, and they are still at it.

Or, let me tell you about the hotel management graduates who try to convince you that you are buying into a totally manipulated gold market - one in which you will obviously have no chance of ever getting ahead.

I could also tell you about the telemarketers disguised as bullion dealers, who try to scare you with stories of confiscation when they try to sell you their overpriced, overgraded 'rare' $20 gold pieces.

In brief, an industry that is teeming with snake oil salesmen - from the gold on margin houses whose brokers drive Ferraris while their clients cry the blues, to the newsletter vendors who keep finding that next 'hot' mining stock that somehow never manages to do anything but lose you money.

And then, there is Kitco - a sterling reputation made over 31 years of honest dealing and honest service. Or, myself - read the BIO - who is out there combating the bullshit you are being fed by people who should be barred from the industry.

As a matter of fact I had drafted a response in which I challenged you to show me a SINGLE quote from my articles where one could say that I am bad-mouthing gold. I trashed the e-mail since I knew it was pointless to try to change your already made-up mind.

I have never preached to the choir. I never will.

You, my friend, have a simple choice to make. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid from the 'advocates or try to see the other side of the issues. You also have the choice of not clicking on my articles. Kitco is not in the business of propaganda for the sake of sales. Thus, I will keep writing.

And in turn, my reply to him:

Mr. Nadler,

Thank you for replying.

Your response, however, was exactly what I would have expected --- more dodging and swerving from the truth. Indeed, I have seen and read the "snakeoil salesmen" selling fear of Armageddon for over 30 years now, and I put little stock in them. That does not address the issue of your continual talking-down gold and silver, which I am far away from being alone in having observed in virtually all your Kitco commentaries; in case you had not noticed, the internet, among other sources, is full of speculation as to just what your agenda truly is. Given your background in the banking industry and your ties to the corrupt financial establishment, one can make a good guess.

If my mind is already made up, it has been made so by having read dozens of your articles trashing gold and silver in your devious backhanded way, damning them with faint praise as you are so wont to do.

As for your "Koolaid" reference, I can only surmise that you are an unapologetic neocon at heart, and supporter of the criminal Bush administration. Enough said about your sympathies and your loyalties --- they are with the powers-that-be, and not with the American people or freedom, economic or otherwise.

What a contemptible man you are. But please, keep defending the existing political and financial power structures --- and enjoy the ride down with them.
    Last edited by akak; 14th October 2008 at 16:37.