Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Who still thinks a correction is in the cards?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who still thinks a correction is in the cards?

Hybrid View

Default Who still thinks a correction is in the cards?

So who here still thinks there may be a more than $2 downward correction?

Each upward surge is steeper and each downward spike is being met by bargain hunters.

If you still believe there will be downward correction, pls do state why.

As the dollar blows up, i just don't see it happening.................I think this time is different than in 2008............

So no, I don't think we will have a correction..............When the dollar blows up, and the bond and treasury bubble bursts, I think you will see a flock to the last safe haven left, GOLD AND SILVER.......

but who knows, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a huge dip(I have a nice bonus coming soon) if we don't get a dip, I'll just use the bonus to buy another gun or two, more ammo, and lots of food preps...........

Exclamation Firefox can't find the server at www.kitco.com.

I sold my virtual SLV at the open.

Last summer I would have shorted.
    Lucky for me I knew better than that.

So I am missing out on the virtual fun but my physical more than makes up for it.

Looks like 26 is in sight.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I sold my virtual SLV at the open.

Last summer I would have shorted.
    Lucky for me I knew better than that.

So I am missing out on the virtual fun but my physical more than makes up for it.

Looks like 26 is in sight.
    ...yep, a "switch-err-oo" on the SLV occurred, SHB. My feeling about nearly a full dollar drop, yesterday, which recovered in only a few hours, was that today might represent a low-intervention day. I am also feeling that tomorrow might be a "crush silver" sort of day...to quell interest, going into the weekend. The "resilience" of this market is remarkable, right now...recovering in hours, what took days or even weeks to recover, a year ago. It's all-good SHB...there's a lot of this month left to go.

Ardent Listener Guest

It sure looks like it's an inflationary economy they are shooting for. There can always be surprises but I can't even start to think what they might be. Even JPM can't disconnect silver from gold. Unless they can prop up the dollar they can't bring gold down.

Rogwhore, fly away as you lied you would, liar.

The bipolar chameleon is succumbing to inverted reasoning and yellow back. Please generalize less specifically as to the rabbit whole years of reasoning you astutely admonish so frequently. Fly fly away.

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Yes indeed, it does look very favorable for us, but my role here is to continually remind folks of the events of May 2004, Jine 2006, and of the late summer
    and early fall of 2008.

Rogwhore, now fly away as you lied you would, liar.

It may not happen, but a major correction can easily occur. It's all up to JPM.

Can more protrude from your liberal arts degree rationalization.

That does not REEK.

Are you not aware of what JPM can do to silver whenever they choose to ?

Are you not aware of what JPM can do to silver whenever they choose to ?
    Are you aware what 200,000,000 million people can do to jpm?

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo3 View Post
    Are you aware what 200,000,000 million people can do to jpm?
    Which 200,000,000 people would that be?
    Caedite eos.