Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Jim Cramer says that his retirement fund is in gold.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Cramer says that his retirement fund is in gold.

Ardent Listener Guest

Default Jim Cramer says that his retirement fund is in gold.

CNBC's Jim Cramer just said that his entire retirement fund is in gold (physical and mining stocks.)

Wtf???????

Quote Originally Posted by shall View Post
    Wtf???????
    When the WSJ says buy a commodity, there are few better sell signals. Cramer?

Matthew C. Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

if doesn't signal sell to me, but it does signal that things may happen much quicker than anticipated

Ardent Listener Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    When the WSJ says buy a commodity, there are few better sell signals. Cramer?

Matthew C. Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.
    He (Cramer) was saying that not not to sell until the average portfolio has something like 4% into gold. Now it has something like .6%.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ardent Listener View Post
    CNBC's Jim Cramer just said that his entire retirement fund is in gold (physical and mining stocks.)
    Not to be a conspiriacy nut but this goes along exactly with what several folks have been saying. Tthe idea that the elite have their money in gold and silver. Cramer certainly falls into the favored class. He touts stocks for the average shmo yet looky there at what he do. m hm.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Ardent Listener Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SilverJim View Post
    Not to be a conspiriacy nut but this goes along exactly with what several folks have been saying. The idea that the elite have their money in gold and silver. Cramer certainly falls into the favored class. He touts stocks for the average shmo yet looky there at what he do. m hm.
    Long term, yes. But to be fair there is money to be made (and lost) in trading stocks over the short term. But the days of holding a "good" stock (except perhaps a mining stock) for your retirement appears to be over.

Rogwhore, fly away as you lied you would, liar.

Liar, your self proclaimed intellect shows well. Do you have the ability to find all your written mistakes liar? Fly fly away hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Cramer fully in gold- yes, indeed a major sell signal. However, gold and silver are still excellent long term investments so I would advice to hold no matter what happens. O,K, folks what's the obvious question ? I did advice people to sell 20% of their stash a few weeks ago, I still stand by that recommendation because it is still quite possible that silver can crash down below twenty and even fifteen. Cramer is a fool, but sometimes fools can be right about things, so even if the PM's falter in the coming months, just keep the faith.

Cramer fully in gold- yes, indeed a major sell signal. However, gold and silver are still excellent long term investments so I would advice to hold no matter what happens. O,K, folks what's the obvious question ? I did advice people to sell 20% of their stash a few weeks ago, I still stand by that recommendation because it is still quite possible that silver can crash down below twenty and even fifteen. Cramer is a fool, but sometimes fools can be right about things, so even if the PM's falter in the coming months, just keep the faith.
    shut up rodger. stupid f#*k. FU rodger! Homo.

Rogwhore, fly away as you lied you would, liar.

A beauteous rhetorical statement. Fly fly away.

Why do I feel the solemn duty to help others when my efforts are greeted with such contempt, ridicule. profanity, and low level intellect ? Am I truly a saint or just a fool ? Should I seek other venues where my love and altruism and wonderul intellect are much more appreciated ?