Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Who still thinks a correction is in the cards? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who still thinks a correction is in the cards?

26.52 usd at the moment. Just ordered some at 26.14. Feel kinda sick about it lol! But seems like it should keep on going up.

why does kitxo say up 17 cents when what site do u use says 44
    couldn't get on kitxo for a while during the main jump this afternoon, so i went to ampxx.......they showed plus 1.54 when kitxo was saying 1.15........yet same ask price. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by cpcw06 View Post
    26.52 usd at the moment. Just ordered some at 26.14. Feel kinda sick about it lol! But seems like it should keep on going up.
    If you ordered Physical, good for you!
    If you talkin Paper, then you're a brave man indeed!

Actually ur right. It is 17 cents.
    I was looking at this...http://www.thebulliondesk.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 528hemi View Post
    why does kitxo say up 17 cents when what site do u use says 44
    couldn't get on kitxo for a while during the main jump this afternoon, so i went to ampxx.......they showed plus 1.54 when kitxo was saying 1.15........yet same ask price. Why?

Physical only! The only paper I am interested in at the moment sits next to the toilet. Plus.... physical is sooo much more shiny that paper!

so thats plus 43 LONDON time?
    is that what ampxx goes by?

EDIT to add.........http://www.apmex.com/?gclid=CObIm-zdiKUCFYM55wodcDtqNg
    Last edited by 528hemi; 4th November 2010 at 23:29.

I think the 43 is a cumulative figure (sort of) but the 17 is prolly from the start of market trading day (i think!) :P
    Kitco and Ampex use the start of trading day figure I'm guessing.

so thats plus 43 LONDON time?
    is that what ampxx goes by?
    Last edited by kvanar; 4th November 2010 at 23:34.

well so much for up 17

US Dollar -- 11/04-23:33 -- -- 26.60 +0.23 +0.87%

LOL yeah!
    I think the Physical investors don't really need to worry abt the minute-by-minute spot action since the actual is worth multiple times more than spot trade.

But if you're like me and also play the mini-contract, then it does indeed matter.

well so much for up 17

US Dollar -- 11/04-23:33 -- -- 26.60 +0.23 +0.87%

well, i've got .9999 in physical
    just enough in pool to prove to myself how stupid i'd be to not be in physical
    think i'd out think myself to many times trying to squeeze every penny out lol