Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Who still thinks a correction is in the cards? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who still thinks a correction is in the cards?

Rogwhore, fly away as you lied you would, liar.

"I did advice people to sell 20% of their stash a few weeks ago, I still stand by that recommendation."-Rogwhore

Return unto the posting, this grammatically and financially incorrect statement was plucked, and find many more to support "intellect."

WARNING: S.E.A., Stimulus Ego Alert.

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    You obviously do not have the intellect to understand the workings of the Roger mind. That doesn't mean you are a bad person, but simply are incapable of a higher level of appreciation of life. I actually enjoy dealing with regular folks, so I really don't mind that you can't keep up with my high powered mind. Just seek to learn from me and all will be well. Yes, of course, I am continually learning from everyone here and regular folks everywhere.

rodger. hanging out on the forum, is not spending time with your boy freind. go give him attention. FU rodger! Homo.

Rogwhore, fly away as you lied you would, liar.

The bipolar chameleon is succumbing to inverted reasoning and yellow back. Please generalize less specifically as to the rabbit whole years of reasoning you astutely admonish so frequently. Fly fly away.

Yes indeed, it does look very favorable for us, but my role here is to continually remind folks of the events of May 2004, Jine 2006, and of the late summer
    and early fall of 2008.

Are you not aware of what JPM can do to silver whenever they choose to ?
    Are you aware what 200,000,000 million people can do to jpm?

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo3 View Post
    Are you aware what 200,000,000 million people can do to jpm?
    Which 200,000,000 people would that be?
    Caedite eos.

Interesting ideas...well at least to the 5 people who ACTUALLY answered the original thread question!

You guys are ALLOWING Roger to hijack a lot of the threads here by responding to him or ridiculing him.
    Ok we get it...he's a moron. Just allow him to post and ignore him. Simple. But you guys keep FEEDING him...and then conversation loses all relevance. Why?

If more and more of these threads keep going off-track, I am concerned over the longer-term credibility of this forum - credibility which initially attracted me to it.

Peace.

I realize we are not on N. American time, but silver dropped .22 cents? in after hrs to turn green now.........?
    Just sayin.

Not where i'm at.
    It says up by .44 cents! The Asians and Aussies are keeping it going.

Quote Originally Posted by 528hemi View Post
    I realize we are not on N. American time, but silver dropped .22 cents? in after hrs to turn green now.........?
    Just sayin.

26.54 usad?

Quote Originally Posted by 528hemi View Post
    26.54 usad?
    Exactimo! It's still up up and away.