Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Melt Value Calculator - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Melt Value Calculator

does someone know how to calculate $.oz. into rupee/kilo

Quote Originally Posted by chin2 View Post

_______
    Caedite eos.

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

This link lets you how many rupees per dollar.
    Currently 44.4648

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=INR

That would mean that the current $ per oz. can be converted to rupees per ounce by multiplying by 44.4648 (current conversion rate, subject to change) then multiplying by about 32.15 troy ounces/ kilogram.

SOOOOO......
    Currently at $48.50/troy oz equals 2156.54 rupees/troy oz x 32.15 troy oz./kilo = 69332.85 rupees/kilogram.

Unless I goofed something in the early morning fog,
    JesterJay

Quote Originally Posted by chin2 View Post
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

Atmospheric Pressure can make your stack heavier.

I read it i like it very much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ITM Trading, 14231 N. 7th Street, Suite B7, Phoenix, Arizona 85022

Nice link Thanks for the providing link

This is a cool calculator for junk silver. Sterling silver in pounds, minus refining costs. http://www.midstatesrecycling.com/re...terling-silver
    Also on this site one of the best gold calculators I've seen http://www.midstatesrecycling.com/karat_kalc When I buy and sell gold which I do on the side sometimes, usually to buy more silver LOL. I use the above gold calculator to know what I'm going to get, and I use this calculator to decide what I'm going to pay http://www.goldfellow.com/gold-prices2.aspx# I know this isn't a gold site. But I'm sure it comes up every now and then. I'm not in the gold business but the second calculator I've found to be the most fair to pay people since it pays about 4 times more than what cash for gold pays, or some of the bigger companies pay, and it still leaves room for the small guy (us) to make a little extra cash. If I've posted this in the wrong place or broke the rules in some way just let me know and it won't happen again. I'm just not sure what types of links I can, and can't post.
    Don't be humble you're not that great.

Hi

Another great gold and silver calculator app is the Gold Bug Calculator, it has a database of hundreds of coins including Junk Silver from the US and all around the world.

WHY do coins and round bullion consistently sell for way over spot on ebay?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Always enjoyed going to coinflation. Didn't know they had this online tool. Looks really handy.