Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver spot going to $26 before Halloween! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver spot going to $26 before Halloween!

Thumbs up Here We Are!

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    A five dollar down day is not out of the question if JP and company decide it is necessary.
    I really don't think they can pull that off anymore, without the aid of another financial meltdown. Keep in mind that the commercial shorts have been giving up market share to the Large and small speculators. It's hard to run a scam like they have been doing for so many years. Things are a changing.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Bumping (banned) Mr Rogers off the first page
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default The bankster PM manipulation detailed for those who care to listen.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Some Asian gold miners, ETFs hit record highs

Shares of Hong Kong-listed Zhaojin Mining Industry Co. (ZHAOF 3.14, +0.09, +2.95%) (HK:1818 25.85, +0.75, +2.99%) and Sydney-traded Newcrest Mining Ltd.(NCMGY 41.14, +1.04, +2.59%) (AU:NCM 42.01, +1.41, +3.47%) surged to record-high levels Wednesday, as did the Hong Kong- and Singapore-listed shares of SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD 131.65, +0.66, +0.51%).

The rise in Zhaojin shares came even as Morgan Stanley downgraded the stock to equal-weight, citing their strong out-performance recently.

more at the link

If my prediction comes true, it probably won't even be big news amongst the other crap.
    Time will tell but I think we get to $26 easy by then and maybe a lot sooner. I keep going back to this: If you are one of the thousands of industrial users of physical silver and prices are threatening to go through the roof, you buy now to save money. We are entering that squeeze phase where unanticipated global forces will use brutal strength to create spectacular results. All bets off now. Kaboom.

Quote Originally Posted by 528hemi View Post
    an up day of 5 bucks would kill 1/2 the people here........but a 5 dollar down day..............YIKES
    I think you are over/under both ways there Mopar man. We would all like to see increases in our wealth of that magnitude and that 5 dollar drop would make many here back up the truck once again certainly not kill them. I would be smiling more with the drop than with the increase. My timeframe is a little further down the road than some here, but slow and steady always wins the race which is best for all.
    The definition of luck is when preparedness meets opportunity, and we should always be prepared.

This current ten percent pulldown in a few days is just the sort of thing that could set up those six buck up days.

Default I think it can do this.

Default Cable Guys Like #47

Well...I don't have cable....but I'm out on a contract and catch Bloomberg in the mornings before I leave the hotel.

I've been seeing some bandwagoners running silver adds on the bloomberg channel. Can't say how long this has been going on....but the Monex commercial was all about silver....with a free DVD on investing in the un-loved step-sibling. I wish I had a 2008 comparison....maybe they run commercials when silver breaks 20 bucks? My guess would be the $26 target by Halloween was possible....but maybe the flood gates get more pressure following the elections. There's plenty of unhappy slaves foaming at the mouth this year....who knows what kind of drama unfolds this next week. I'm personally hoping for a bit more than the regular politico mudslinging. Maybe they could lock the politicians inside the town halls with the unhappy slaves for a longer period of time....that would be a nice Halloween Trick....and Treat.

Crash Silver....Crash Damn You! (wait until tomorrow though)

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

Quote Originally Posted by maxstacker View Post
    Time will tell but I think we get to $26 easy by then and maybe a lot sooner. I keep going back to this: If you are one of the thousands of industrial users of physical silver and prices are threatening to go through the roof, you buy now to save money. We are entering that squeeze phase where unanticipated global forces will use brutal strength to create spectacular results. All bets off now. Kaboom.
    Yeh...but that's what nearly bankrupted Ford when Palladium went through the same thing. Business are smarter than that now, and do purchase products that far out, for the exact reason of potential rebound and useable cash flow.