Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver spot going to $26 before Halloween! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silver spot going to $26 before Halloween!

Ardent Listener Guest

Nice bounce up today but no $26 for Trick or Threat this year.

Good buying @ $23, I thought, picked up some nice pieces.
    "The bank hath benefit on the interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing." - Bank of England charter 1694

"the centralization of wealth in the hands of the state by means of a national bank with an exclusive monopoly" - Karl Marx, Communist Manifesto

That was my first posted price prediction.

I'll stick to picking local minimums (bottoms) where I seem to be much better.

It really should have been over $26.

Default $27.00 silver spot!

I hope that you took advantage of the notice last month.

Arrow update for 2013

minimum
    $62 USD
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    minimum
    $62 USD
    Based on what? Other than your stab in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Based on what? Other than your stab in the dark.

I'm sure that was just a little dyslexia showing through and he was only off by a couple Dollars in his true guesstimation.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up an excellent and timely ramble

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K