Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Music break. - Page 10
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Music break.

http://youtu.be/0hR6O7VxKaQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Choir_%28TV_series%29

The Choir: Military Wives

The fourth series, The Choir: Military Wives, began airing on Monday, November 7, 2011 and followed the three-episode format of the previous series. The situation is different from previous series; the setting is on two British Army bases in Devon (Chivenor Barracks and Royal Citadel, Plymouth), and Malone seeks to enlist voices for an all-women choir - the wives and girlfriends of military personnel deployed to Afghanistan. The programme explores the vulnerability of the women while their partners are away on active service, and Malone's aim is to strengthen their morale and raise their profile in the public perception. The culmination of the programme is a performance by the Military Wives Choir in The Royal British Legion's Remembrance parade at the Royal Albert Hall on 12 November 2011.
    As a spin-off of the Military Wives series, the Military Wives Choir recorded a CD single of the song Wherever You Are specially composed for the programme by Paul Mealor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hR6O7VxKaQ&feature=player_embedded

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Choir_%28TV_series%29

The Choir: Military Wives

The fourth series, The Choir: Military Wives, began airing on Monday, November 7, 2011 and followed the three-episode format of the previous series. The situation is different from previous series; the setting is on two British Army bases in Devon (Chivenor Barracks and Royal Citadel, Plymouth), and Malone seeks to enlist voices for an all-women choir - the wives and girlfriends of military personnel deployed to Afghanistan. The programme explores the vulnerability of the women while their partners are away on active service, and Malone's aim is to strengthen their morale and raise their profile in the public perception. The culmination of the programme is a performance by the Military Wives Choir in The Royal British Legion's Remembrance parade at the Royal Albert Hall on 12 November 2011.
    As a spin-off of the Military Wives series, the Military Wives Choir recorded a CD single of the song Wherever You Are specially composed for the programme by Paul Mealor.

Default Unique Version of "Oh Holy Night" Christmas Song

Everyday People - Sly & the Family Stone

Sometimes I'm right then I can be wrong
    My own beliefs are in my songs
    A butcher, a banker, a drummer and then
    Makes no difference what group I'm in
    I am everyday people

There is a blue one who can't accept
    The green one for living with
    A black ones tryin' to be a skinny one
    Different strokes for different folks
    And so on and so on and scooby dooby dooby

Ooh sha sha
    We gotta live together
    I am no better and neither are you
    We're all the same whatever we do
    You love me you hate me
    You know me and then
    Still can't figure out the bag I'm in
    I am everyday people

There is a long man
    That doesn't like the short man
    For being such a rich one
    That will not help the poor one
    And so on and so on scooby dooby dooby

Ooh sha sha
    We got to live together

There is a yellow one that won't
    Accept the black one
    That won't accept the red one
    That won't accept the white one

And so on and so on and
    Scooby dooby dooby
    Ooh sha sha
    I am everyday people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hcgoLojOVo

I do disagree about the banker though....

correction to the lyrics in the previous post...

There is a long hair
    That doesn't like the short hair

Those were the days...