Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Music break. - Page 7
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Music break.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default Ten Years After

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

My son is hounding me to get Megadeth's new "Public Enemy Number One" and Anthrax
    ' new "Worship Music" which just came out today.
    He does Itunes.

Quote Originally Posted by ccjoe View Post
    My son is hounding me to get Megadeth's new "Public Enemy Number One" and Anthrax
    ' new "Worship Music" which just came out today.
    He does Itunes.
    You should get yer boy a guitar and amp and tell him to make his own Megathrax music. It's fun!

Or you could always get him a clarinet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLQcknhApjM
    Caedite eos.

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    You should get yer boy a guitar and amp and tell him to make his own Megathrax music. It's fun!

Or you could always get him a clarinet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLQcknhApjM
    He's had the guitar for a year now but needs lessons after his golf team season ends in late Oct.
    What happened to the days when we did things WITHOUT LESSONS!?
    Maybe we're ENABLING our kids by loving them too much?
    Good to see you're still here Maple but stop wasting your energy on mental people here. They won't all of a sudden become sane.

Quote Originally Posted by MiloMorai View Post
    Here is an oldie goldie from my days at Downs Barracks Fulda, Germany circa 1975/76.

Enjoy

A German entertainer on an American military base!! Well at least you had some kind of entertainment. I was stationed at Kelly Barracks, Stuttgart, Germany. VII Corps Headquarters and the base was so small we had more officers than enlisted men on post.

I went to Killisburg Park in Stuttgart on August 31, 1963 to see this guy sing and he was still a major American rock star in Germany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQwfkQj6e4&feature=player_embedded
    Last edited by valerb; 20th September 2011 at 12:46.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Fletch.

_____
    Caedite eos.