Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Value of a set of Ag Englehard Prospectors

Thread: Value of a set of Ag Englehard Prospectors

Default Value of a set of Ag Englehard Prospectors

With spot at (say) $22, what IYO is a reasonable value to place on a complete set of BU Ag Prospectors: 1 oz. '82, '83, '84 type I, '84 type II, '85, '86, and '87; and one each '85 1/2, 1/4, & 1/10 fractionals?
    Last edited by goldminer; 2nd October 2010 at 07:36.

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

They are silver. Most shops 'll give you just back of spot for them.
    The fractionals may bring a premium.
    Lots of Engel'spectors around,
    Jay
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

Default 7.85 ozt

Quote Originally Posted by goldminer View Post
    With spot at (say) $22, what IYO is a reasonable value to place on a complete set of BU Ag Prospectors: 1 oz. '82, '83, '84 type I, '84 type II, '85, '86, and '87; and one each '85 1/2, 1/4, & 1/10 fractionals?
    My guess is that someone on fleabay might pay you $199.99
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default It Would Be Funnier......

.....if I had some of these.

I've seen those auctions on flea-bay....makes me shake my head in wonder-ment....or was it wonderlust?

I scour sites looking for deals on these....hopefully I won't accidentally steam roll some C/Kat before the transaction can commence....it would suck to have enthusiasm bust a deal (contain yourself Spaulding!)

Everytime I see this subject come up....I think of that thread where you illustrated a hefty premium on some smallish Prospectors

As an aside....there is another Prospector that I think looks just as nice (by another Mint)....it's reverse is scored similar to a "Get outta Dodge" 1 ozer from NWTM.

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

Cool Silver is silver, gold is gold, and fractionals are fractionals.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K