Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver Shines....or at least it's trying to in Idaho

Thread: Silver Shines....or at least it's trying to in Idaho

Default Silver Shines....or at least it's trying to in Idaho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sI01CwhLEk

Tomorrow on KREM 2 news outta Spokompton:

Some folks from the Silver Valley spoke with a reporter about how the EPA is trying to hang around the valley for the next century and keep it depressed with the "SuperFund" BS of govt. make work jobs like digging up yards and keeping the mining industry from rising to new heights. The reporter was out sick today and couldn't edit the piece (I don't know if that's the truth or not) and said it may air tomorrow...we'll see....the EPA is afterall every bit the Gestapo in this area, just like in the Gulf spill areas. I hope P. Hart gets it pushed through next year....so many naysayers want to pick it apart....yeah, like our present fiat fractional reserve banking system is so sound that we should worry about trying something different?

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

Shouldn't Silver bulls support the EPA in their efforts to limit Silver mining? Seems to me that things that reduce production would be price positive.

Matthew C. Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

Default There's no point

If you knew anything about silver...then you would know that it doesn't need the help of the EPA to see future price appreciation (at least until the world finds a worthy industrial replacement to offset the depletion rate and what's projected to become significant if China and India develop a middle class like western societies)

They serve no good role in the largesse of inept govt. agencies. (see the thread pertaining to the gulf leak/spill to get a feel for their unreliable nature and inefficiencies)....wait....I forgot, you're from the Windy City, and care more about betting on a fly climbing up a wall than how groups of blue collar folk in a depressed valley in Idaho are out of work and penned up in their economic prison made by the EPA.

Having the EPA come to your neighborhood would be akin to inviting the CDC and Health and Human Services to your home twice a month to shoot up your children with mercury laced vaccines....it'll never help or do any good.

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

Default Thanks, that is a really good and encouraging video.

Phil Hart sort of reminds me of David Morgan's cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Shouldn't Silver bulls support the EPA in their efforts to limit Silver mining? Seems to me that things that reduce production would be price positive.
    Based on their recent criminal cover-up activities,
    and lack of citizen protection, no one should support the EPA.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K