Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

October - SLV Trade Simulator Contest - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: October - SLV Trade Simulator Contest

Default ...so that was YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Else I'd have caught you.

Maybe I should not have posted this when I did?
    ...I was sure there was somebody back there, skulking in the alley...but every time I looked, it seemed to be just a cat, or raccoon...hunting for dinner. I decided to short-cut through China-Town, to see if i could "shake" you. <grin>

Today, it looks like direction might not be discernible until we untangle the dog-pile. I'm gonna hang tough, as I figure this is clearly a "profit-taking" session...ie.notice there isn't a precipitous drop, as seems to be the case "usually". I also figure buying pressure hasn't even slacked a "queetch", and the rebound will possibly be complete before market close, today.

...I'll look for you in the shadows.

e

Interesting day, I see all are long now too. I went long since the stoch. were not unembedded, but close to it, will have to watch close tomorrow...........

What do you guys think?

Thumbs up I love this game.

If it were real it would be even better!

What do I think?
    It's all rigged.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Yep! Interesting what happens around, FOMC, jobs report, ect.
    Tomorrow should be fun!

If it were real it would be even better!

What do I think?
    It's all rigged.

Looking good today. Took the chance yesterday to get out of the short position, and went long. I like what its doing today. Have a great weekend guys.

Default Good move, I thought that I saw you ahead there for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWorx View Post
    Looking good today. Took the chance yesterday to get out of the short position, and went long. I like what its doing today. Have a great weekend guys.
    TYVM but the week ain't over.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Ok, a little early, but its an early weekend for me.

TYVM but the week ain't over.

Looked good today. I shed half my longs, but will look for a long entry point on monday. The stoch. stayed embedded so I like the momentum.

Anyways, update for today.

Bumping (banned) Mr Rogers off the first page
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!