Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

October - SLV Trade Simulator Contest
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: October - SLV Trade Simulator Contest

Default October - SLV Trade Simulator Contest

If you are new to the simulator, you can join at anytime during the contest, here is the info you need.

Use the information and directions below to join the game.

Game ID: SLVTRADESIM
    Game Password: PM myself or one of the players for password

■Open this link and read the competition summary:
    http://vse.marketwatch.com/Game/Star...id=SLVTRADESIM
    ■Click on the 'Join Game' link.
    ■If you are an existing Virtual Stock Exchange member, enter your Email address and Password in the login panel and get set to trade. If you are a new user, follow the link to register - it's easy!
    ■Follow the instructions and start trading!
    Join now, and see if you can win my Monthly SLV Trade Simulation competition! The more participants the higher the level of competition. Can you master the market?

This thread will be used to discuss the game and post updates on the standings.

You start with $100,000 and you can trade SLV long or short. You can ONLY trade SLV.
    Whoever has the highest amount at the close of trading on Friday October 29th, wins.

Send me a private message and I will send you the link and password for your free sign up.
    Last edited by MetalWorx; 3rd October 2010 at 10:39.

Off and running again I see hekura, you got a nice entry point for a long position. I shorted a little but was NOT going to hold it over the weekend. I still am going to watch the stochastics..............
    Enjoy your weekend guys.

Everyone is long (except drendo4u).

Cool It looks like we were correct!!!

Low 21.79 | High 22.342

Nice spread.
    I think that we've seen the last of $21.
    Bye Bye!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up Looks like we have a new trader!!!

If I may be so presumptuous, welcome, sir.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

I will second that welcome!
    Glad to have you onboard Xine.

Bump to get Roger's posts off the front page

Heh, thanks guys. Hope i get the hang of it, it's a little confusing, but i think i got the gist of it... Just hope I can work it as well as you other guys seem to work it

[QUOTE=Xine;"...Just hope I can work it as well as you other guys seem to work it ..."[/QUOTE]

...no worries. It's all in the wrist, actually Just Kidding (jk), it will be great to have you in here with us. I look forward to learning a lot from everybody, and I've discovered that bold moves can result in equally bold moves...up OR down. The last two runs were good for silver, and I suspect my "luck" is favorable to longs, or my lack of knowledge would have possibly helped me to learn to "lose" graciously.

I've not mastered the art of buying "short" contracts, yet...and hopefully, if Ag keeps goin' on, I won't have that many opportunities to "short".

...oh, yeah. I'm glad code worked for you

Welcome

h
    Last edited by hekura; 7th October 2010 at 00:10. Reason: oh, yeah...

Default I saw what you did yesterday afternoon hekura.

Else I'd have caught you.

Maybe I should not have posted this when I did?