Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question

The dollar will collapse whether you want it to or not..............

No currency can take the abuse that our government is giving to the dollar.....

And yes I will want to live in a world after the dollar collapses, because that will be our chance to get our freedom's back....

To fix the system, you have to let it collapse, because it is that broken.......

The quicker you fix the system(let it collapse) the sooner you can get back to having a constitutional government that doesn't piss on it daily.............

And yes when the dollar collapse it means liftoff, because everyone will get rid of there fiat currencies and seek a safe haven. That safe haven will be gold,silver,oil,and agriculture. In a currency collapse you will come out smelling like a rose when the system resets if you hoard all the commodities that will be worth something when a new currency appears(or god forbid a gold/silver standard)............

When the dollar collapses, you will be rich beyond all means when a few years later there is a new currency backed by something of value...
    And just think if we get a gold/silver standard again, those who hold the gold and silver will be richer than you can imagine. Because to get a gold/silver standard again, the whole world has to revalue gold/silver to reset the system.

Thats when you will see 15,000 gold and 1,000 silver..................... You will sell when the system clears all the garbage out of itself, and you will sell and be paid in the new sound currency...............This currency will have something backing it, and it will actually be worth holding..........
    Last edited by Zeus; 2nd October 2010 at 05:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    anyday now the dollar could collapse, when that happens the bond market will implode.................

that means liftoff by the way
    Absolutely...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw
    Warning -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    is hazardous to your wealth.

"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - zero. - Voltaire, 1778 philosopher

And yes I will want to live in a world after the dollar collapses, because that will be our chance to get our freedom's back....

To fix the system, you have to let it collapse, because it is that broken.......

The quicker you fix the system(let it collapse) the sooner you can get back to having a constitutional government that doesn't piss on it daily.............

And yes when the dollar collapse it means liftoff, because everyone will get rid of there fiat currencies and seek a safe haven. That safe haven will be gold,silver,oil,and agriculture. In a currency collapse you will come out smelling like a rose when the system resets if you hoard all the commodities that will be worth something when a new currency appears(or god forbid a gold/silver standard)............

When the dollar collapses, you will be rich beyond all means when a few years later there is a new currency backed by something of value...
    And just think if we get a gold/silver standard again, those who hold the gold and silver will be richer than you can imagine. Because to get a gold/silver standard again, the whole world has to revalue gold/silver to reset the system.

Thats when you will see 15,000 gold and 1,000 silver..................... You will sell when the system clears all the garbage out of itself, and you will sell and be paid in the new sound currency...............This currency will have something backing it, and it will actually be worth holding..........
    That is one of the most brazenly sad statements I have ever read. I understand your meaning, but consider the fact that what you speak of will literally be a society that is martialized, and NOT by nice folks. In that scenario, you're talking about a SHTF precept (something I do not believe will happen). IF that were to happen, the chances of you living to see a "fixed" version of society are slim. It would take a very long time to reconstruct, and the folks who were powerful enough to lead such a coup would likely be corrupt, anyway.

Now, if you're talking about living in a compound somewhere in the middle of BFE, with all your own goods and sustainable commodities, why wait until then? Lots of people do that now. But wishing that upon the rest of us is tant amount to...well...it's just awful.
    Last edited by balou2; 2nd October 2010 at 11:04.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb@bellsouth.net View Post
    Liftoff from what, a Hyper-inflated dollar and economies around the world going down the same hole?

Think about it, who is going to buy Silver to drive the prices higher? It won't be us, as we won't have anything to buy Silver with. Those that do have Silver and Gold will be selling it for Canadian dollars or Euro's or whatever they can get stores to except in exchange for food, gas and everything else in life. There won't be any PM market pop up to replace the dollar, that is just wishful thinking on the part of people who have lost touch with reality. With 90 some percent of the population owning "no" gold or Silver, it will not be a world you can get all giddy about, unless you find staying at home all the time to protect whatever Silver and Gold you have hidden.

Try to do some shopping with Gold or Silver in a world like that and see how many people follow you home.

You really don't want the dollar to collapse and neither does the rest of the world!

We all saw the **** storm started around the world from a couple large bank failures, do you think the collapse of the dollar won't cause a financial nightmare many times worse than what we have been living through the last couple years?
    This is what happens when you build your house on a weak foundation.
    Intially it looks like you built a solid looking house at a dramatic savings, to the envy of many of your neighbors even. However over time there is natural loss of integrity and when the inevitable big weather system moves through and family and friends huddle in that same house looking for saftey they discover too late the house is a trap.
    Is it sad? Of course.
    Was it avoidable? Of course.

I don't think that's what he was referring to. My example is similar. I DO NOT in any way shape or form believe in a post-apocalyptic firestorm that people speak of. But if it did happen, silver would not save the day. The only things that would be valuable for barter would be food supplies, water, medicine, guns and ammo. I'm sure you could slide alcohol, cigarettes and other non-necessities in there, but even in that situation, the majority of the public would be clambering for cash...as they would think it is still what they need to acquire.

While I don't believe in that scenario, I do believe in preparedness...for all situations (natural disasters, etc.). I have a year's supply of food for me and my family, including no less that 6 months worth of water, and "some other things". VAL always says something to the effect of hope for the best, prepare for the worst. That's been my motto for as long as I can remember. Being a realist with extra stock is what I call it.
    Last edited by balou2; 2nd October 2010 at 12:02.

Balou you are soooooo right....
    Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default I agree Val

Many people here are hoping for a dollar collapse. To many people I know will be hurting if that happens. I hope to make my money from a shortage or just give me 5 or 10 percent a year. If you look back a year everybody said the dollar was going to go down and it bounced almost to 90.

The death of the dollar has been "being called" for as long as the cry of "moon shot" has been uttered.

You have to make up your mind, we either have a dollar collapse or we don't. The only way people are going to change their dollars from other markets into PM is if we have a gradual decline in the dollar. If we have a rapid collapse brought on by hyper-inflation, then it's too late to convert your assets into PM's. With the rapid decline of the dollar and accelerating prices for Gold and Silver, just about everyone gets left in the dust, except those that already own PM's

So you actually believe that if the dollar collapses, our fearless leaders will all of a sudden change their ways!!! That would be brought on by a new dictator or what? The people demanding it, won't work. Maybe through the polls over many years, but not an overnight fix.

Gold and Silver backed world wide currencies will do one thing and one thing only, it's called confiscation. Make it illegal to own, with some jail time if caught with PM's. Then the price is set at some ridiculous price level to actually be able to support a currency. Gold at $15,000 an ounce might be enough to back Cuba, but not a western world government. I think we would need something like $50,000 to $100,000 at a minimum.

Asia will do anything under the sun to prevent a Gold back currency. It would be their death blow. Countries all around the world would immediately stop buying everything from other countries, except the absolute bare essentials. No country can manage a Gold backed currency when you are a net importer, especially on our scale.

They can play the same kinds of games they are playing today. Back your currency with Gold, but not actually allow another country to exchange your currency for Gold and of course that would be just another fiat currency
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iucobra View Post
    Many people here are hoping for a dollar collapse. To many people I know will be hurting if that happens. I hope to make my money from a shortage or just give me 5 or 10 percent a year. If you look back a year everybody said the dollar was going to go down and it bounced almost to 90.
    I agree and I just can't believe people would be so greedy as to wish the entire country and it's people would all go to hell, so they can finally be rich or at least feel like they're rich.

I looked at a three year chart and the dollar has been down into the low 70's twice and bounced back up, in spite of all the cries that this is it, we are done, the dollar is toast. Followed with, BUY MORE SILVER!!!

To that, I say, BUY WHAT YOU NEED TO SURVIVE and then think about buying more Silver.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!