Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silver Bars or Coins in the Water?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    What did you use for bait?
    poverty and necessity attached to my meathooks

the silver round in the rain water tank made a difference in plant growth
    the silver round and an aquarium air diffuser made a bigger difference in plant growth
    the tank I painted black so algae was not a big problem

It won't remove fluoride though. Berkey is the way to go for great tasting purified water.
    Good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions.

A lot of harri bots and friends are hanging out today.

I would use a .9999 maple before an eagle, and a .99999 kitteh before that.

Quote Originally Posted by garyreiff77 View Post
    Is storing silver coins in baking soda solution safe.
    Since one can clean the grit off of junk silver with a baking soda and water paste,
    I think it should be ok.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

since the spammer brought this back i thought i would add:

we have a water cooler. not plugged in but it dispenses the water from the jugs easy. for the first few years when it ran low on water we would get white mineral deposits coming out into the glass. look inside and you could see the buildup. we threw a maple in there and haven't had any white deposits since. works 100%. precious metals are precious and desired for more than just their "perceived monetary value"

Default oh its great

nothing else needs

Quote Originally Posted by krispy View Post
    since the spammer brought this back i thought i would add:

we have a water cooler. not plugged in but it dispenses the water from the jugs easy. for the first few years when it ran low on water we would get white mineral deposits coming out into the glass. look inside and you could see the buildup. we threw a maple in there and haven't had any white deposits since. works 100%. precious metals are precious and desired for more than just their "perceived monetary value"
    Too true.

Since I originally posted this back in 2010, I've had a Perth Mint 1oz Koala coin in the collection jug of my water distiller. The family has been remarkably healthy over that time with only one or two cases of flu. Usually the same flu will take everyone down successively, but not since drinking the distiller water with the silver in it. I position the coin directly under the drip from the distiller to try to get maximum effect until it is submerged.

Still haven't invested in CS, but after reading about the coming strains of super-bugs I am revisiting this subject.

Good health!
    Last edited by Gino; 11th May 2012 at 22:09.
    "You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Default responses very

nothing else needs

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Too true.

Since I originally posted this back in 2010, I've had a Perth Mint 1oz Koala coin in the collection jug of my water distiller. The family has been remarkably healthy over that time with only one or two cases of flu. Usually the same flu will take everyone down successively, but not since drinking the distiller water with the silver in it. I position the coin directly under the drip from the distiller to try to get maximum effect until it is submerged.

Still haven't invested in CS, but after reading about the coming strains of super-bugs I am revisiting this subject.

Good health!
    Sorry I've been away from this site for sometime. GINO, If you are still in the re-visiting process I'd offer to look up AtlasNova dot com. Their CSG-1 is a good little set-up. I see they have now an A/C version as well. The directions come with photos and very easy to follow.
    The CSG-1 is what I've used for years now. The directions show a drinking glass vessel being used. I've used this set-up for sizes of a quart (600ml+) wide-mouth jar and a half gallon old fish bowl. The bigger the vessel the longer the process.
    I also did my own A/C conversion ( I got a ton of battery re-chargers from cell phones and other gear) just read the input and output amps and voltage. Look for one in the 9 - 12 volt output range, and electrical tape. But for ten bucks more AtlasNova gives you professional grade work.
    Plus the AtlasNova comes with a nice red laser for viewing the Tyndal Effect the silver in the distilled water. I use it along with a TDS meter to check my distilled water that I'm gonna use for Electrically Isolated Silver (EIS) / CS / silver water too.

Best of Luck,
    DYODD,
    Last edited by Goldbrix; 29th May 2012 at 10:08.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

It works. For years, I have placed one silver American Eagle into our 5-gallon water-cooler jugs that I refill from the filter on my tap. It keeps slime from forming in the bottles AND in the cooler. I also put silver dimes in my CPAP humidifier with the same result. My mother tells me that, as a child in the '20s, they would put a silver coin in their milk bottles to make the milk keep longer.