Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

More Forensic Evidence of Gold & Silver Price Manipulation
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Forensic Evidence of Gold & Silver Price Manipulation

Post More Forensic Evidence of Gold & Silver Price Manipulation

Subject:More Forensic Evidence of Gold & Silver Price Manipulation
    By: Adrian Douglas

Overview: In this article I have unearthed even more forensic evidence in the form of a correlation between the gold and the silver price which again could not happen by random chance. It is necessarily a result of deliberate market intervention and what’s more it occurs on a continuous basis.

Link: http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1285175665.php

Now that is what I'd characterize as impressive evidence.
    That collection of data is proof enough for anyone who is actually looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Now that is what I'd characterize as impressive evidence.
    That collection of data is proof enough for anyone who is actually looking for it.
    That is truly impressive evidence that it's possible to cherry pick any set of numbers and there will always be people who will think it means something.

Kind of like the guys who try to sell their trading 'systems' to retail traders. If it was really worth anything, the pros would snap it up in a heartbeat and you'd never hear about it (unless it stopped working of course).

Matthew C. Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

Question ??

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    That is truly impressive evidence that it's possible to cherry pick any set of numbers and there will always be people who will think it means something.

Kind of like the guys who try to sell their trading 'systems' to retail traders. If it was really worth anything, the pros would snap it up in a heartbeat and you'd never hear about it (unless it stopped working of course).
    I gather from the cynical nature of your post that you do not believe that the silver market manipulation exists.
    Otherwise you'd give due respect to Mr. Douglas's fine research.

Personally I think that your work has you in such close proximity to the enemy,
    to the point that you actually believe their lies.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I gather from the cynical nature of your post that you do not believe that the silver market manipulation exists.
    Otherwise you'd give due respect to Mr. Douglas's fine research.
    Personally I think that your work has you in such close proximity to the enemy,
    to the point that you actually believe their lies.
    I have great respect for fine research and curve fitting does not come under that category. I have loved the Silver market from my first day in the pit thirty years ago and I see no reason to Crayola the market when there is more than enough black and white to work with. If I thought there was 'manipulation' going on, I would try to take advantage of it to make money.

Matthew C. Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

I have great respect for fine research and curve fitting does not come under that category. I have loved the Silver market from my first day in the pit thirty years ago and I see no reason to Crayola the market when there is more than enough black and white to work with. If I thought there was 'manipulation' going on, I would try to take advantage of it to make money.
    So you did not even know what he was presenting?
    That was not curve fitting.
    He was detecting statistical correlations.

I detected the manipulation and was giving lessons as to how to profit from it with my scheme to document the doubling of my account in less than a year while the price of silver remained about the same. (I am still on track and it's fully documented.) Then they changed the manipulation game at the end of last month and cost me at least 5% with their lack of the customary take down last August 26th and 27th when I was short expecting the usual shenanigans.

A couple of times over the past year I called a move in the silver/SLV price and posted it here just BEFORE it happened. That's how confident I am in the manipulation. I had detected the correlation to the price of gold AND the extreme correlation to the DJI price AND I was able to call the moves about five minutes before they happened. If the silver spot price was actually based on the silver markets then I would not have been able to do that with any confidence.

I will believe what I know. However you are the professional, and you heed to maintain a professional perspective. After all if you believed that the markets were rigged, then you'd probably have a hard time with the ethics of your position.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Matthew C. Shelley
    Commodity Broker

You would have done yourself a favor by not responding to this post at all. It is indeed a mathematical proof of manipulation. Your agenda is showing.

At this point your posts lack information, inspiration and advice on the direction of the market, and I view your knowledge of the silver market as shockingly uninformed and unsophisticated. Scary.

Question Why is it referred to as a price fix?

So in your face.

Why is it referred to as a price fix?
    It is a historical term that I am guessing dates back to the days of the telegraph or maybe even before. The full term is fixing point, which is a nautical thing. It is a twice daily reference number published by the LBMA. I am trying to get a definitive answer as we speak.

Matthew C. Shelley
    Commodity Broker

Yes, the evidence is compelling until you realize that many transactions that appear to be naked are in fact covered by proper margins that an observer just can't see. And there are approaches that involve making transactions that seem senseless to an observer. One example is trading the basis (futures price versus the spot price). A basis trader does not care what the actual price is and can make a profit doing things appear insane to an observer. (For instance in 2008 I bought physical gold at $1030 and sold at $830 and made 80% profit doing it. No skulduggery involved: I was trading the gold/silver ratio and didn't care at all about the price in USD.)

Yes, the evidence is compelling -- but it doesn't prove anything.
    My opinions might change.
    But I'm still right.