Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Is it true that the USA is still a British colony? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true that the USA is still a British colony?

Condensation was always a problem on the walls of my Mom's basement too. Thank god I didn't have to live there.

Remember the substitution postulate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I thought we were Rome. United States is the greatest country. Were better then canada and mexico and england and russia. Were the greatest lol ...I love my country but it sounds so selfish and childish everytime I hear this on tv.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Question Is it too much to expect any comments on topic?

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    I thought we were Rome. United States is the greatest country. Were better then canada and mexico and england and russia. Were the greatest lol ...I love my country but it sounds so selfish and childish everytime I hear this on tv.
    Dude, did you even read the material presented earlier in the thread?

You have to read it BEFORE you can comprehend the concept.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Wow! Someone took that second day of class in hypertext programming to write something that looks like I wrote it in the forum. I am truly impressed at the skill level!

Can you send me a link to the YouTube cartoon you learned that from?

The USA has a representative form of government. It represents whoever is able to get represented. If that results in actions contrary to the interest of the citizens then the government will defend its power base against the "terrorists".
    My opinions might change.
    But I'm still right.

Default The united states is a constitutional republic.

If you keep repeating crap like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Prospector View Post
    The USA has a representative form of government. It represents whoever is able to get represented. If that results in actions contrary to the interest of the citizens then the government will defend its power base against the "terrorists".
    then your thinking needs to be corrected.

If that is what your school taught you about civics and government, therein lies the problem.

Or perhaps you picked the wrong thinking from the whoreporate media pundits and commentary?

Default I pledge allegance to the NAU and to the Rothschilds for which it stands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BfqDUPL1I

I pledge Allegiance to the flag
    of the United States of America
    and to the Republic for which it stands,
    one nation under GD, indivisible,
    with Liberty and Justice for all.

... one world order, under tyranny, indivisible,
    with the chosen people lords over the sheeple.

I live in the united nations. I'm thinking about moving to china to get a job. United States presidents are just puppets for the gobal corporations.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4myPbEAwxJw

The children have always bee pawns in the game of life.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard