Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Is it true that the USA is still a British colony? - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true that the USA is still a British colony?

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo3 View Post
    MS & Valerb have no credit here no more, no more. They are LIEING feses.

Oh no, someone got released from re-hab again.
    Last edited by valerb; 5th February 2013 at 07:23.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo3 View Post
    MS & Valerb have no credit here no more, no more. They are LIEING feses.
    What is a "fese"?

Executive Order trumps US Constitution if it pleases the Rothschild banksters

Article I - Section. 10

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

Possession of Gold Coins and Bullion

The possession of gold coins and bullion was prohibited except under Government license by Ex. Ord. No. 6260, eff. Aug. 28, 1933. That prohibition was revoked by Ex. Ord. No. 11825, Dec. 31, 1974, 40 F.R. 1003, eff. Dec. 31, 1974. See notes set out under section 95a of Title 12, Banks and Banking.

Thanks to the net this won't happen again.

Always remember that in the United States of America
    Executive Orders only apply to the executive branch of the US federal government
    which includes military and all US whoreprit operations.

The rest of us can give the chief executive a 'bird' instead of our coins.

Bars they could actually pass legislation about and it not be unconstitutional, but an EO demanding silver and gold means nothing to me.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Executive Order trumps US Constitution if it pleases the Rothschild banksters
    Article I - Section. 10

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
    Possession of Gold Coins and Bullion
    The possession of gold coins and bullion was prohibited except under Government license by Ex. Ord. No. 6260, eff. Aug. 28, 1933. That prohibition was revoked by Ex. Ord. No. 11825, Dec. 31, 1974, 40 F.R. 1003, eff. Dec. 31, 1974. See notes set out under section 95a of Title 12, Banks and Banking.
    Thanks to the net this won't happen again.
    Always remember that in the United States of America
    Executive Orders only apply to the executive branch of the US federal government
    which includes military and all US whoreprit operations.
    The rest of us can give the chief executive a 'bird' instead of our coins.
    Bars they could actually pass legislation about and it not be unconstitutional, but an EO demanding silver and gold means nothing to me.
    Perhaps you should cut and paste several other laws that were repealed 80 years ago too?

Default Silver is still money.

Nice try shellster, but you better stick to shearing your marks.
    It takes a constitutional amendment, not legislation to nullify the supreme law.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Nice try shellster, but you better stick to shearing your marks.
    It takes a constitutional amendment, not legislation to nullify the supreme law.
    Is it how our government works that you told St. Louis you were going to teach their kids? That might be why they said "No.".

Angry Eliminate traitorous acts. Honor the truth. Bad Rothschilds. We need a list!

{snip}

The 13th Amendment was ratified as follows:

Maryland, Dec. 25, 1810
    Tennessee, Nov. 21, 1811
    Kentucky, Jan 31, 1811
    Georgia, Dec. 13, 1811
    Ohio, Jan 31, 1811
    North Carolina, Dec.23, 1811
    Delaware, Feb 2, 1811
    Massachusetts, Feb. 27, 1812
    Pennsylvania, Feb. 6, 1811
    New Hampshire, Dec. 10, 1812
    New Jersey, Feb. 13, 1811
    Virginia, March 10, 1819
    Vermont, Oct 24, 1811

The War of 1812 broke out with England. By the time the war ended in 1614 the British had burned the capitol, the library of congress, and most of the records of the first 38 years of government.

Then Virginia ratified the 13th Amendment on March 10, 1819. This completed the 13 states required to ratify an amendment. (Virginia Legislature Act No. 260, Virginia Archives of Richmond, file, page 299, micro-film). It was published by printing 4,000 copies, triple the usual order, with instructions to send a copy to President James Monroe, James Madison and Thomas Jefferson.

http://www.uhuh.com/constitution/am13-pen.htm
    New Hampshire Bill Introduced to Re-Instate ORIGINAL 13th Amendment

Who loves the queen?

This could work.

How can any American deny the right of secession and at the same time celebrate Independence Day and the principle it embodies? As Greeley put it in his editorial in the New York Tribune December 17th, 1860:

If the Declaration of Independence justified the secession of 3,000,000 colonists in 1776, I do not see why the Constitution ratified by the same men should not justify the secession of 5,000,000 of the Southerners from the Federal Union in 1861…

We have repeatedly said, and we once more insist that the great principle embodied by Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence that government derives its power from the consent of the governed is sound and just, then if the Cotton States, the Gulf States or any other States choose to form an independent nation they have a clear right to do it…

Anyone who has woken up to the federal tyranny,
    including those who recognize when the federal government is telling the half truth,
    are considered terrorists by the redcoats who are running the U.S. federal government.

It does not make sense to linger in this treachery any longer.

OT? The chemtrail haze is efffin un be lee va bull,
    yet it's not on the news. Is it?
    As a matter of fact, as far as I can see, although it's the worse that it has ever been, absolutely no one is posting, reporting, or talking about it,
    so I must assume that this haze is just my imagination.
    A mental fog so to speak.
    Hell the queen.

Default No independence. US Crown Colony for 142 years and counting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFjWS41Ir4Q

The 'Crown' is not the 'Queen of England'.
    The 'Crown' is 'The City Of London',
    or as I like to say, 'kabbal headquarters'.

The 'Crown' is not the 'Queen of England'.
    The 'Crown' is 'The City Of London',
    or as I like to say, 'kabbal headquarters'.
    Only a dingbat would think the City of London is a world power that controls the United States, one of the real world powers.