Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

To the members of ***

Thread: To the members of ***

Sakata Guest

Default ..........

Last edited by Sakata; 7th September 2010 at 15:31.

Apologies this boomeranged over here and I used SSF's PM system only way contact the above poster established on both sites and get to the bottom. Much easier to write mysteries in the old days than solve them now... What happened was almost SLAPSTICK comedy of errors but certainly not funny with computer glitches, etc.
    Last edited by Sue-Z-Q; 7th September 2010 at 15:20.
    Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This forum is a "joke" but you brought your troubles and posted them here? You are the joke!

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Sue-Z-Q View Post

Apologies this boomeranged over here and I used SSF's PM system only way contact the above poster established on both sites and get to the bottom. Much easier to write mysteries in the old days than solve them now... What happened was almost SLAPSTICK comedy of errors but certainly not funny with computer glitches, etc.
    Your apologies are accepted, but it takes a lot of nerve for Skakata to come here and cry about how he was treated on *** and then slap this forum in the face by calling it a "joke". He is the one who owes us an apology.
    Last edited by What is Truth?; 7th September 2010 at 15:36.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Ardent Listener Guest

Quote Originally Posted by amandak695 View Post
    What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!
    If as your signature suggest you are here to spam then this isn't the place to post.

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

http://valuethewebsite.com/www.**************.com
    I think the fat miserable boy main says it all when he starts a thread entitled I HATE PEOPLE. Even his wife can't stand him!
    Then his NO 1 mod the liar Anacona starts a thread MONDAYS SUCK!
    NO WONDER his site make 6 DOLLARS a day.
    THEY SUCK!