Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Dave Ramsey on Peter Schiff the "Idiot" and Irwin Schiff the "Kook"

Thread: Dave Ramsey on Peter Schiff the "Idiot" and Irwin Schiff the "Kook"

Ardent Listener Guest

Default Dave Ramsey on Peter Schiff the "Idiot" and Irwin Schiff the "Kook"

Thanks A-L for posting this. Did this get a lot of play when Schiff was running against the WWF Wrestling Lady that won?

I didn't need Dave Ramsey's input on how to get out of debt, and he shot himself in the foot with this mouthing off. What ticked me off was him initially saying how he didn't know of Schiff, never heard of him, and then obviously a henchman Googled for Stats and SUDDENLY Dave Ramsey is an "authority" on Peter Schiff and paints him with the dirty brush. I also caught how with Glenn Beck's Star On The Rise back in 2008 when this aired, that suddenly Ramsey is sucking-up to Glenn Beck on air...for whatever the reason.

I haven't listened to him since. He may be Aces for teaching people how to get out of debt.

But his "investment" counsel sucks bilgewater.

I've often wondered if Dave Ramsey sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night as this has gone viral and wishes he'd STFU about Peter Schiff.

I hope the girl didn't follow his advice.
    Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ardent Listener Guest

Dave can help the average Joe repay his banksters but he doesn't have a clue as to how deep we are into this economic mess.

Well, he is correct in the sense that there have been books saying the collapse is just around the corner for decades now. That doesn't make the Schiffs wrong, but it doesn't help build confidence that they are right. However, Ramsey's insults don't add anything to his arguments. Insults seldom do.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Ramsey bows to the gods of real estate, and only real estate. He lived, died, and was re-born in real estate,and added TV, Radio, and Book sales.

He knows all those tricks yet as no concept of physical Gold, Silver and PMs holdings.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra