Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Uh...Gang...Ever Heard of Piece Work?! {PUH-LEEZE Cease & Desist)_

Thread: Uh...Gang...Ever Heard of Piece Work?! {PUH-LEEZE Cease & Desist)_

Default Uh...Gang...Ever Heard of Piece Work?! {PUH-LEEZE Cease & Desist)_

Last edited by Sue-Z-Q; 3rd September 2010 at 12:51.
    Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, but that won't mean Roger will go away.

He's like the kid no one liked in elementry school. Only now we do it on an adult level.

He probably has no friends or life, so he comes here to get any type of attention he can.

No offense Suze or anyone else who feels that not paying attention to the drug pusher on the corner will make the neighborhood better for all.
    If my wife was a constant nag for no good reason I'd get rid of her too and if I couldn't get rid of her I sure wouldn't just sit there and take it..
    Out here on the West Coast we have to take all sorts of stuff. Illegal immigration, Gay dudes suing so they can adopt 10 kids, Child Molesting teachers that can't be fired, Firemen who make 300K a year, Small City mayors pulling down 800K choking the very small town that they are suppossed to be serving, Congress Members who don't even read the legislation they vote on, a State in perputual bankcruptcy and on and on.
    Roger and his paper pushing ilk are but a mere microcosim of so much that is wrong with our Great Country. He's lucky that all he gets is a turd in the punchbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue-Z-Q View Post
    I hear ya, Dirk. But has he not already proven he has "staying power"? He clearly and obviously enjoys the kerfluffle. WHY? Because all of us (including me with this post) play into it!!!

Roger et-al has an absolute Olympic Quality Case of "Sticks And Stones May Hurt My Bones - But Words Will Never Hurt Me!" Syndrome. He not only survives on abuse...he thrives on it. He has an addiction/employment combo...and we enable and feed it. How long has everyone tried to insult him away? How much bandwith has been wasted to the effort? About the only positive aspect is that it has given us all some laughs - as there have been Silver Folk who cut loose with some funny one-liner putdowns, even pictorial images, and cause others to bray with laughter and then the aggravation returns.

In 12 Step programs there is a saying, "Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting change." Have you ever considered how the Nuanced One gets all hot and bothered when he heads to the keyboard? He's all set to do (brace yourselves!) what I have long called "Mental Masturbation". Okay, read his stuff, be a voyeur. But one does NOT have to become an active and assisting participant as he seeks his weird satisfactions. It reminds me of going to the County Fair, seeing the Circus Fat Lady, and haranguing her she wouldn't be half-bad if she dropped 300 lbs. Then ya follow her inside, "pay the price" (in coin, whereas here it is in neural expenditures). And while telling her how disgusting she is, others hear the ruckus, "pay" to get in and observe. And the Fat Chick who has her own agenda has money for pizza and snacks galore.

Another 12 Step Program tenet is about other people who bug ya: "Don't let a toxic person take up residence and live RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD." Lotta truth in that. The Rog Condo's in peoples' heads need to be foreclosed on.

Maybe a few will see what I'm saying. Roger bashing has become a hobby/habit. It takes 3 weeks to establish a good habit and 3 weeks to break a lousy one. ODAT - One Day At A Time of non-response can work.

Maybe if more will ignore...and fewer will take part...it'll work like that Corexit that SHB uploaded that amazing video about. The more corexit there is the safer it is - the less corexit the more toxic.

I'm trying to make a parallel, poorly, but I have work to do.

Comparing Roger to what you endure in CA, sweetheart, is comparing apples and oranges. Roger's not pushing a drug. But I think a lot of high-charged testosterone laden guys have kind of gotten addicted to the chaos, LOL. We're not fighting a great evil here, just a tenacous gnat. It's something that I learned as a parent and has stood me well: Pick Your Battles CAREFULLY. For you can "win a lot of battles" and still lose the war....
    All good Suze.
    I've been here when this place was awesome and when it was a cemetary.
    I gave in to the ignore button and the no response thing and the ridicule and the reason thing.
    The only war I'm winning or losing is my personal one with Roger and his band of tag team losers. I don't care if Roger becomes a millionaire posting his crap.
    Chris doesn't care so why should I?
    I've got a mean case of gophers at my place and as soon as you see their little dirt mounds pushed up you gas em, flood em, poison em, play Lady Gaggag/Madonna Whore songs right down the same holes they popped out of.
    They come back, eventually, but you don't stop the treatments because they take that as a sign, the coast is clear. Roger is my Gopher problem. No rest for the wicked! lol

Uh...ever stop to think that Mr. Mullin IS Roger/Duney/et al? You, and some other users, took it upon yourselves to ridicule me for having a second alias, even when I OPENLY admitted to having a second screen-name, due to a legitimate error. I NEVER hid behind it, nor did I attempt to deceive or manipulate people or threads as a result. Chris sent me no less than two rather terse PM's stating that multiple user names would not be tolerated FOR ANY REASON and that multiple alias' would be deleted by him. Yet, the people/person you speak of has been ranting on this forum for several years. Whether it is one person, multiple people, or the forum moderator, the point is that nothing anyone says can change the forum. Politics are abound...everywhere...even on once-good PM forum.

Everybody needs to stop trying so hard. The only way to change, is to change trying to change. This forum has become the crappiest forum I read. The reason I SELDOM post (5 in the last nearly-year) is because of threads like this. It's not about giving up a freedom, or going down fighting, or anything like that. The minute a thread like this is posted, he/they/them have won. PERIOD.

"Spot is not"
    Last edited by balou2; 25th August 2010 at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by balou2 View Post
    Uh...ever stop to think that Mr. Mullin IS Roger/Duney/et al? You, and some other users, took it upon yourselves to ridicule me for having a second alias, even when I OPENLY admitted to having a second screen-name, due to a legitimate error. I NEVER hid behind it, nor did I attempt to deceive or manipulate people or threads as a result. Chris sent me no less than two rather terse PM's stating that multiple user names would not be tolerated FOR ANY REASON and that multiple alias' would be deleted by him. Yet, the people/person you speak of has been ranting on this forum for several years. Whether it is one person, multiple people, or the forum moderator, the point is that nothing anyone says can change the forum. Politics are abound...everywhere...even on once-good PM forum.

Everybody needs to stop trying so hard. The only way to change, is to change trying to change. This forum has become the crappiest forum I read. The reason I SELDOM post (5 in the last nearly-year) is because of threads like this. It's not about giving up a freedom, or going down fighting, or anything like that. The minute a thread like this is posted, he/they/them have won. PERIOD.

"Spot is not"
    Yep!
    Crappy thread, delete, ignore, evecuate, timed for self destruct in 10,9,8,7,6,5 KABOOM!!!!!!!!
    Hah! Got Roger while he was waiting for the last seconds to tick off!

All good Suze.
    I'm sure some gender/personality traits do come out in this stuff. Personally I've never been able to handle jack-asses well. Fun thing in sports was you could pick em out and clock em. All legal of course.
    In the Business world you have to wait em out and when the time is right you can crush them.
    Cyber world is a whole new dimension, hence the gopher thing. Too old to play nice, Too young to want to.
    Last edited by skijake; 25th August 2010 at 16:58.

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    No offense Suze or anyone else who feels that not paying attention to the drug pusher on the corner will make the neighborhood better for all.
    If my wife was a constant nag for no good reason I'd get rid of her too and if I couldn't get rid of her I sure wouldn't just sit there and take it..
    Out here on the West Coast we have to take all sorts of stuff. Illegal immigration, Gay dudes suing so they can adopt 10 kids, Child Molesting teachers that can't be fired, Firemen who make 300K a year, Small City mayors pulling down 800K choking the very small town that they are suppossed to be serving, Congress Members who don't even read the legislation they vote on, a State in perputual bankcruptcy and on and on.
    Roger and his paper pushing ilk are but a mere microcosim of so much that is wrong with our Great Country. He's lucky that all he gets is a turd in the punchbowl.
    LOL !!! That's good.

But remember, love all your brothers and sisters, no matter what. This life here on earth is just a game. Prepare yourself for eternity, cause that's what really counts