Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Commentary - Submitted on behalf of OLDTIMER Research24 A MAJOR TREAT!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commentary - Submitted on behalf of OLDTIMER Research24 A MAJOR TREAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYITCH View Post
    Hot Damn! This is great. And a little doom mixed in as well!

I agree with you aRch! I am just not sure when it will happen. They continue to find a way to kick the can down the road. I thought we were doomed in '08. But look at us now!

I know. Fragile, just one bubble away! But still afloat...

Do you think the election in November will act as a catalyst either way. Or does a vote really matter anymore (as if it ever did!)?

Wait a minute! You can't answer my questions. Suze posted this for you (bless her). Why don't you post where you know you can (and should)? You know? Give 'em hell. Please! Your input is truly missed and needed as we travel further down the spiral. C'mon man!!!
    Angry makes an appearance.
    What is this, Reunion time?
    Thanks for posting R's comments Suze. Tell the old man to crack some eggs and make an omelete already.
    I think his mind is going from inhaling all that Corexit.

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

So much for sue gump
    How about qstein as in Albert for recognizing this right on post?
    This post is EXACTLY the TRUTH which I have clearly seen for about a year now. I obviously just could never put it together so coherently as the author.
    So much for my 2012 as this thing could unravel by 11/3> day after elections.

Last edited by Sue-Z-Q; 3rd September 2010 at 11:54.
    Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What's SSF?

Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks. Please excuse my ignorance.
    Re: R24's SSF not working. He's not on the member list which means TPTB must have deleted his account?

Btw, will you let Wiki know?

Singapore Sailing Federation
    Single-stock futures
    Skysurfer Strike Force
    The small shelly fauna, enigmatic early fossils
    Society of Saint Francis
    Soft science fiction
    Special Security Force
    Space Station Freedom
    Special Service Force, a former brigade of the Canadian Forces
    Sunni Students Federation
    Svenska Scoutförbundet, The Swedish Guide and Scout Association
    Soul Sonic Force
    Semi-solid forming, a casting method utilizing metal that is 50% liquid
    SSF, the abbreviation for the city of South San Francisco, California
    SSF, the abbreviation for the MMORPG Strifeshadow Fantasy
    SSF, the abbreviation for the Sustainable Style Foundation
    SSF, the abbreviation for the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
    SSF, a Sega Saturn emulator for the PC
    Saturn Sound Format, a Sega Saturn -specific implementation of the Portable Sound Format
    Super Street Fighter II, a fighting game by Capcom

Quote Originally Posted by Sue-Z-Q View Post
    He's still there as Research24 - which he was known as - but we all shortened it to R-24 (as did he) along the way.
    Isn't he almost as old as me? If so, being as the account is still there, I reckon he's forgotten his password.

Last edited by Sue-Z-Q; 3rd September 2010 at 11:55.

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

I just don't get it> icons
    You do the conduit thing for my icons and add Disturbed like Reich's Metallica. You have my approbation.