Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Duney-roger-Bozo's new trick...hi-jacking member NAMES.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Duney-roger-Bozo's new trick...hi-jacking member NAMES.

Default Duney-roger-Bozo's new trick...hi-jacking member NAMES.

To All:

I've just had the "pleasure" of reading a post, full of duney-drivel...posted, at first glance, by ME.

Funny Duney-roger..."heckura".

Oh, and he does better forging posts than when he slips-up on his other ID's.

His "team" must have suggested this...at this mornings "troll-brief".

Quote Originally Posted by hekura View Post
    To All:

I've just had the "pleasure" of reading a post, full of duney-drivel...posted, at first glance, by ME.

Funny Duney-roger..."heckura".

Oh, and he does better forging posts than when he slips-up on his other ID's.

His "team" must have suggested this...at this mornings "troll-brief".

I though that was you..........

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Sir, on one level you should be flattered that it thinks enough of you to be a threat to its agenda.
    On another level, no one likes identity theft.
    Even of an avatar.

This started with Duneyman and the Dunester clones, and of course the rogerians,
    so this is an imitation on two levels.

My thinking is that you'll have to use a graphic avatar
    and maybe petition Mr. Mullen to make it a no go to create too similar of a username and graphic avatar as that of an existing member.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Sir, on one level you should be flattered that it thinks enough of you to be a threat to its agenda.
    On another level, no one likes identity theft.
    Even of an avatar.

This started with Duneyman and the Dunester clones, and of course the rogerians,
    so this is an imitation on two levels.

My thinking is that you'll have to use a graphic avatar
    and maybe petition Mr. Mullen to make it a no go to create too similar of a username and graphic avatar as that of an existing member.
    ...I had some of the same thoughts...but I'm in no hurry to make any big changes. The SSF bunch is pretty sharp...so the ruse will be burned out shortly. Besides, Duney's famous "brag" that he was "teflon" and couldn't be banned, probably still holds. I have no idea how this "ban-free" status was arranged, but Chris Mullen had to be involved somehow. I suspect that whatever forces precipitated the "ban-free" status for duney-roger-bozo, possibly remain available to force other issues, as well.

...it's all good...but it was a priceless moment when I tried to remember something I ostensibly wrote "a few minutes ago". I slipped a few gears...it was a laugh.

...wow...I've actually been posting under the name hekura for many years at other sites...even predates your hekura here.. I will provide links as proof..i've even been using the same photo as my profile on SS for many years...I'm reluctant to give the links as they may be to forums you folks here are not "in favour" of. Would you like to see them here?

Thumbs up While looking at the avatar graphic, I finally found the ignore switch!

Now I am ready for the next wave of foolishness.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by heckura View Post
    ...wow...I've actually been posting under the name hekura for many years at other sites...even predates your hekura here.. I will provide links as proof..i've even been using the same photo as my profile on SS for many years...I'm reluctant to give the links as they may be to forums you folks here are not "in favour" of. Would you like to see them here?
    I for one would be pleased to see links.

bump mr rogers name from the front page

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Now I am ready for the next wave of foolishness.
    ...I just had a thought that an "ignore" list, might look a lot like a "duney" list.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwexe View Post
    bump mr rogers name from the front page
    I would think a dissenting voice would be welcome here. Personally I prefer to hear opposing opinions just to make sure I don't get caught up in my own B.S.

Matthew C. Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.