Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

"a moral movement of absolute individual freedom" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "a moral movement of absolute individual freedom"

Ya lying cunt, you wouldn't know how to apologize.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

You have already admitted (in this very forum) to involvement with the evil cocaine.

So it'd be reasonable to assume that drug dealing is one of your vocations.

It is apparent to anyone with common sense that what I do is so very much better that what you do,
    especially my posting on this forum.
    Too bad that you are so jealous.

Responses by me will continue to be limited to repudiation of your continued silly lies about me.

If you already weren't woking for them bugly,
    I'd suggest that you turn yourself into "the government".
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    You have already admitted (in this very forum) to involvement with the evil cocaine.
    Really?
    Wow! And without me ever knowing it!

Please provide evidence of the posts where I admit to ingesting (by any possible means) cocaine (of any possible form). Appreciate it, thanks.

I'm pretty sure "drug dealing" is a pretty major economic vocation in mcmerica.
    Just look at Merck, Pfizer, Lilly, J&J, et al. There's a few hundred billion dollars in activity right there.
    Even in my own province of residence, just the marijuana market is closing in on (if not surpassed) the $10 billion mark. Wouldn't surprise me if it's the #1 industry in the next decade.

You can assume all you want -- because we all know assumptions are like assholes.

It is apparent to anyone with common sense that what I do is so very much better that what you do,
    You are correct on that point. You do unemployment stuff much better than I.

Besides that, when you did have a job, what you had to do was dole out government scripted curriculum. You had to teach what the government told you to teach, and not, thank Odin, anything out of your own brain.

Jealous of your all-consuming hatred of life?
    Not so much.

Responses by me will continue to be limited to repudiation of your continued silly lies about me.

Government is beneath me. ZION is where it's at!

ZION 2012!!!
    Caedite eos.

Thumbs down Nice try bugly boy, but my story is based on the FACTS.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Really?
    Wow! And without me ever knowing it!

Please provide evidence of the posts where I admit to ingesting (by any possible means) cocaine (of any possible form). Appreciate it, thanks.
    Unlike yourself bugly, I do not make unsubstantiated claims, and I never posted anything about your ingesting cocaine.

Based on your posts, my thinking is that your cocaine involvement is financial.

Unlike yourself bugly, I do not make unsubstantiated claims, and I never posted anything about your ingesting cocaine.

Based on your posts, my thinking is that your cocaine involvement is financial.
    Yup. I know what cocaine sells for. I also know what a can of soup sells for.

What I'm really curious about is how an inanimate substance can be "evil"?

It's the humans that are "evil", not the cocaine.
    Caedite eos.

Is there anyway to report abuse here? This guy is out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by theo68 View Post
    Ya think!?!

"This guy" is so far out of line he can no longer see the line.
    He's gone off the deep end of the deep end.
    Buh-bye.
    Caedite eos.

Is there anyway to report abuse here?
    No, in this forum we have to deal with the thread contents like adults.
    I suppose you could go to Janet Napolitano, but I doubt if she'd get involved.

This guy is out of line.
    Yes he is. I usually just ignore the obsessive bitch until he posts another lie about me.

Yes. On the bottom left of the post is a triangle with an exclamation point. Click it and you will report the post directly to Chris the moderator with your comment.

I had to chide my teenage nephew in Australia for using the exact same word. I told him if he said that to my Sis he could be the first human launched into outer space without the aid of a rocketship. Teenagers do dumb things and need to be corrected and taught.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Teenagers do dumb things and need to be corrected and taught.
    Alas, sometimes hateful ignorance is so deeply imbedded its host can neither learn nor be taught.
    Think 'bell curve'.
    Caedite eos.