Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

"a moral movement of absolute individual freedom"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "a moral movement of absolute individual freedom"

Default "a moral movement of absolute individual freedom"

"An instant classic." - heartbone

"Indonesia is supposed to be a 2-3rd world country, but the guys in this video are smarter and know more about real economics than most Ivy League Economics graduates..." - mackdmorris

Will our grandchildren be tracking the goat to chicken ratio?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default Nice find

As awareness spreads the fall of the fiat currencies will only be hastened.
    Last edited by aequitas; 4th December 2010 at 19:29.

Rick Rule said that about India -- how when people get paid they immediately change their paper rupee into gold dinars and silver dirhams. And if you ask them about the rupee (and/or their government) they just laugh at you. Because they know. Because they have never stopped using gold/silver as money. Ever.

Remember the 'Corruption Index', where the US came in 22nd (7.1 score) "least corrupt"...India came in 87th (3.3). India has historically lived with pervasive corruption throughout all systems -- that's why the quick shift to PMs on pay day. The US still tries to believe they are not corrupt and that paper is good (it's got God's name on it, doesn't it?!). That's why the quick shift to beer and chicken wings and pay-per-view on pay day/welfare day.

One day mcmerica et al will catch on.
    We just might not be alive to see the day.
    Caedite eos.

Default Economic feedback loops are easy.

Heil fellow member of Dec 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    As awareness spreads the fall of the fiat currencies will only be hastened.
    History is in the future.

Woot, Dec. 2008

All that has been and all that ever will be has already come to pass. We forget generation after generation and repeat the mistakes of overgrown government and debasment of the currency.

Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    Woot, Dec. 2008

All that has been and all that ever will be has already come to pass. We forget generation after generation and repeat the mistakes of overgrown government and debasment of the currency.
    True dat, true dat.

And the OP doesn't hold much water being that he relies wholly on the government for his income (and I'm pretty sure he still uses paper fiat currency instead of silver!).
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    True dat, true dat.

And the OP doesn't hold much water being that he relies wholly on the government for his income (and I'm pretty sure he still uses paper fiat currency instead of silver!).
    What income?
    You sure are an obsessive lying little ugly bitch.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    What income?
    You sure are an obsessive lying little ugly bitch.
    Oh, my apologies -- NO income.

Just government-doled, tax-payer funded welfare/unemployment "income".

Still on the government pay-roll.
    Howz it feel to be part of the problem you hate so intensely?
    Caedite eos.

Default Do inquiring minds really want to know about MSB? Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Oh, my apologies -- NO income.

Just government-doled, tax-payer funded welfare/unemployment "income".

Still on the government pay-roll.
    Howz it feel to be part of the problem you hate so intensely?
    You lying obsessive asshole troll.
    You really are fishing for any information about me.
    Why?
    Just to document your obsessive lying about me for no reason.
    No income, means no income.

(Shall we play your game asshole?)

bugly, you have informed the forum that you have three 'jobs'.

I must assume at least one is working for the kabbal.

Does the "fudge packing" and "deep throating" count as one 'job' or two?