Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

London metal exchange doing fishy things.............. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: London metal exchange doing fishy things..............

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    No the london metal exchange sent us an email notifying us that we would no longer receive the info linked into or system....

Its the new rules, and has to do with them changing what they want people to know.......

Won't ever get this info again, haven't heard anything about the ability to pay for the info in the office either.....

So we are sitting here trying to figure out what info we have access too, and right now as far as we know its none.....

So let me say this, when the world's largest metal exchange starts playing hide the data games, you know why, its all getting hard for them to keep a lid on.......And this is just more proof..............

WE ARE GONNA WIN
    Well that confirms it, thanx Zeus! The only reason they're turning off the lights is because there is no metal there to see, this is huge, incredible, and yet probably few people know or even care or are aware of just how signifcant this is, it's really just one step away from shutting down the LBMA completely!
    "The bank hath benefit on the interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing." - Bank of England charter 1694

"the centralization of wealth in the hands of the state by means of a national bank with an exclusive monopoly" - Karl Marx, Communist Manifesto

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    You have had your fun so here is the truth.

Adrian Douglas: LBMA restores access to gold, silver clearing data

Submitted by cpowell on 01:22PM ET Monday, July 26, 2010. Section: Daily Dispatches
    By Adrian Douglas
    Monday, July 26, 2010

My essay yesterday, "The LBMA Joins the Gold Squeeze Cover-Up" (http://www.gata.org/node/8858), was written after I attempted to access gold and silver clearing statistics at the London Bullion Market Association Internet site and encountered a password-protected log-in screen that allowed access only to members.

Interestingly today the information I sought was once again accessible in the public domain at the LBMA Internet site. So I called the LBMA to find out what had happened and spoke to Ruth Crowel in the public relations department.

Crowel said she didn't know why I couldn't get access to the clearing statistics because it has always been the LBMA's intention to make them public. She suggested that the problem perhaps had been with my computer, but I told her that others had been unable to get access to the data at the same time as well.

Only then did Crowel reveal that the LBMA had completely changed its Internet site architecture over the weekend and even had different software running it.

I don't know why that wasn't given as the immediate explanation of the likely cause of the blocking of the clearing statistics. But it appears that I and some others attempted to access the data while the LBMA was installing its new Internet site.

A bit strangely, today an inquiry to the LBMA from a major U.S. newspaper as to what had happened with the clearing data was met with "no comment."

So the question remains whether the new Internet site architecture initially blocked access to the clearing statistics and was modified after publication of my essay, or if the blocking was simply a glitch in the Internet site's updating.

We may never know but for the moment we may have to give the LBMA the benefit of the doubt.

-----

Adrian Douglas is published of the Market Force Analysis letter (http://
    you know, would it be at all possible to get the link where you pulled this from?

You don't need to ask...learn how to search using highlight and right-click:

Silver Coins -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GATA is the source of info. This whole LBMA "cover up" is not a signfcant event in my opinion. What signifigance is changing the color of the screen display??

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

HUGE if one is colorblind.
    JesterJay
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    ahh nice article, thanks for that info........

I'm telling you it doesn't add up, I could of told you tons of info about all precious metals from the info we always had access too.....

I could of told you about ag,au,cu,zn,cd,sn, you name it................. Its info that we use daily...........And everyone here at worked is really stumped why they would not let us have this info............... While i'm over here in my corner laughing, cause I know why its happening.....WE THE LITTLE GUYS ARE WINNING

less transparency by the largest precious metal warehouse in the world only means one thing, WE ARE CLOSE TO BLOWUP TIME
    What could you have told us that we don't already know? I am curious?

Are you able to provide a copy of the email the LBMA sent you? I am curious to see it.

Default Roger is tipping gold silver bug

Now I get killed, 9-11-01, it's to damn bad it wasn't Roger & his fucked up Wall Street friends that think that just cause they got away with it ONCE, they can do it again. Roger, this is my e-mail: ccraig945@sbcglobal.net, THIS IS MY PHONE #785-925-9306 If you are a real person and have nothing to hide. GET OFF YOUR NUTSACK & QUIT BEING A KISSASS FOR THE ASSHOLES.

I could of told you who/were the major contractors were, I could tell you where deliveries were going........ And I could of told you the tonage and the date......Also I could of told you if they had recieved it or were still waiting......Could of told you inventories/orders............ could of told you which customers had silver on order/set up a date for delivery....... lots of stuff

And I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about, its tuesday and we still don't have the old info back... Still nothing....

Thx, interesting