Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Dow Silver Ratio - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Dow Silver Ratio

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    You are on a roll.
    You have the power to call me out of the game too? Geez! I better be careful from now on!

Default Free Egypt = Dow ^ 12k

Ratio at 408

World protests without sizeable violence could help float the DOW

I still think it's days are numbered and a crash is inevitable for the stock market.

Whether PM's and mining shares hold up is the mystery for me.

I'm thinking a week or less of a really nice buying opp for physical silver and leveraged mining shares.

Of course sinking too much capital into the PM Miners is quite risky as well....whaty with the DTCC holding all the Aces in the deck. Your 'full house' could be rewarding....provided your exit is timed appropriately.

Crash Silver....Crash Damn You! (wait until tomorrow though)

Tuesday February 15, 2010

12,226.64/30.78= 397.23

Bouncing around 400.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up OK lil'rally today

Thursday February 17, 2010

12,318/31.78= 387.60
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Default a li'l EOM update

Monday February 28, 2011 3:55 PM CST

12,226/33.90= 360.64

Default Git along li'l doggie.

$12,169.88/$35.67 = 341

Question It is too soon for a new leading digit.

$12,044/$35.90 = 335

Thumbs up The Relentless Move To The Double Digits Is Slow But Sure

$12,086/$37.33 = 323

Smile Close, but no cookie.

$12,380/$40.93 = 302

Thumbs up Hopefully the 300s are history.

12,285 / 42.18 = 291