Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Dow Silver Ratio - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dow Silver Ratio

Default Nice trend, is it not?

> 1000

Today 11,435 / 26.20 = 436
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    In my opinion, the Dow is a bit over priced.

I'm thinking we will be able to buy it in the 300 range by the end of this year.
    Already here 397,
    for the moment at least.

Default Hopefully the 400s are history.

11,006.02 / 28.11 = 391.5
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Default Is This a Joke?

11,670.75 vs. the volcano (Ag @ 30.70)....for a 375 or so

I wonder what the ratio would be if you collected responses as to which price is more deserving

A Dow at those levels or a silver price pushing 31?

Massive unemployment levels coupled with massive debt loads.....yeah....the stock market is over-ripe and ready for a crash for the ages.

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

11,006.02 / 28.11 = 391.5

Default I hope that bout of bankster manipulation is history.

11824/28.01= 422

Now let's be done with those 400s.

11824/28.01= 422
    Now let's be done with those 400s.
    Dow to Silver ratio? That's certainly important! Now what is the ratio between Silver and Kangaroo toenail clippings?

Thumbs down Strike 1

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Dow to Silver ratio? That's certainly important! Now what is the ratio between Silver and Kangaroo toenail clippings?
    I believe you are posting on the wrong forum for that crap Matt.
    Try "Down Under".

I believe you are posting on the wrong forum for that crap Matt.
    Try "Down Under".
    Why? Do they have forums "Down Under" where they post imaginary nonsense as well? Do you have any links for the forums you participate in there?

Thanks in advance!

Thumbs down Strike 2

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Why? Do they have forums "Down Under" where they post imaginary nonsense as well? Do you have any links for the forums you participate in there?

Thanks in advance!
    You are on a roll.