Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Apology - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apology

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Xine View Post
    What crazed stuff does he come up with? That silver is a wise investment? That the duneroge is part of the cancer killing SSF? Those are the only two "crazed stuff" i see. I'm not taking his side, but dude, you need to stop being so hurt over him calling you weak.
    Okay dude--- it must suck to be xine. Now I know why everyone comes after you that you're so liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by ccjoe View Post
    Okay dude--- it must suck to be xine. Now I know why everyone comes after you that you're so liberal.
    Uh... What? I would probably have something else to say to that if it made any sense.

Uh... What? I would probably have something else to say to that if it made any sense.
    You just can't read I guess as that's part of what h said about me dude. Don't take it personally but you can't seem to see much.
    Little hint> once you use "dude" as bone did, you look foolish and have NO credibility on a silver site.

What crazed stuff does he come up with? That silver is a wise investment? That the duneroge is part of the cancer killing SSF? Those are the only two "crazed stuff" i see. I'm not taking his side, but dude, you need to stop being so hurt over him calling you weak.
    Read post 11 and 14 Einstein and see if you would take that personally dude.

Read post 11 and 14 Einstein and see if you would take that personally dude.
    Why don't YOU read all the posts where Hekura has defended you against the Duneroge troll. I did a little digging on my own, and it seems every time roger/duney throws you under the bus for losing money in the housing market, Hekura defends you. Granted, i could take the "it must suck being you" personally, the guy has a point... I guess your responces reflects your level of gratitude. I'm looking into the future, and i'm not seeing anymore of THAT...

Why don't YOU read all the posts where Hekura has defended you against the Duneroge troll. I did a little digging on my own, and it seems every time roger/duney throws you under the bus for losing money in the housing market, Hekura defends you. Granted, i could take the "it must suck being you" personally, the guy has a point... I guess your responces reflects your level of gratitude. I'm looking into the future, and i'm not seeing anymore of THAT...
    I have a point too dude that my gratitude for him saying it sucks to be me is he's an asshole. Hopefully we won't see any more of that from him in the future because I got a great checkup from one of the best neurosurgeons at Mass General and h and you can bring on the insults. I'm ready for your buffoonery dude.
    Keep on digging into things and you'll realize that people like maple, me, et al don't need half baked dudes to defend us from the the esoteric wanna bes like h and the no nothings like you.
    Lighten up and don't take it so personally dude.
    Now if you come here in real life, I would be very careful how you behave.

"...we won't see any more of that from him in the future because I got a great checkup from one of the best neurosurgeons at Mass General..."

"...don't need half baked dudes to defend us from the the esoteric wanna bes like h and the no nothings like you..."

"...Now if you come here in real life, I would be very careful how you behave..."
    What an awesome little collection of "literary gems" we have here. We can assume, from this, that the "spelling" and "grammar" Nazis must not "cover" Cape Fluoride. And of course, the logic of this argument is indisputable...we ALL know that the "mean kids" at school, instantly forget us when we get our annual pap-smear. I must concede, however, that a "clean" bill of health, is likely good news. Apparently this means that the "lobotomy" will "take"...FINALLY. Last, but by no means "least", we're treated to a little bit of "chest-pounding", ostensibly threatening whoever might get "careless" with their behavior. It appears as though nobody informed "Isaac Newton", here, that forums were a "virtual" environment...and that the movie "TRON", wasn't "for-real, man".

I wouldn't sweat it, Xine, it looks like this guy's been triple-dosing his psych meds. I'm starting to see why Duney has so much fun trolling this guy, as he starts out with a HUGE handicap. By the time he finishes explaining (AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN) why he's such a pathetic loser, Duney's long-gone, and the thread ends-up wrapped around CC's neck.

I never figured I would remotely align with Duney on anything, but I'm starting to see tremendous "entertainment" potential, here. The only thing remotely "silver" I see, is the "spoon" in CC's mouth. I suspect this is probably a good thing, and that CC will remain, despite serial financial FAILURE. There's is ALWAYS a shortage of "swirly-top" and "wedgie" candidates.

h

Quote Originally Posted by hekura View Post
    What an awesome little collection of "literary gems" we have here. We can assume, from this, that the "spelling" and "grammar" Nazis must not "cover" Cape Fluoride. And of course, the logic of this argument is indisputable...we ALL know that the "mean kids" at school, instantly forget us when we get our annual pap-smear. I must concede, however, that a "clean" bill of health, is likely good news. Apparently this means that the "lobotomy" will "take"...FINALLY. Last, but by no means "least", we're treated to a little bit of "chest-pounding", ostensibly threatening whoever might get "careless" with their behavior. It appears as though nobody informed "Isaac Newton", here, that forums were a "virtual" environment...and that the movie "TRON", wasn't "for-real, man".

I wouldn't sweat it, Xine, it looks like this guy's been triple-dosing his psych meds. I'm starting to see why Duney has so much fun trolling this guy, as he starts out with a HUGE handicap. By the time he finishes explaining (AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN) why he's such a pathetic loser, Duney's long-gone, and the thread ends-up wrapped around CC's neck.

I never figured I would remotely align with Duney on anything, but I'm starting to see tremendous "entertainment" potential, here. The only thing remotely "silver" I see, is the "spoon" in CC's mouth. I suspect this is probably a good thing, and that CC will remain, despite serial financial FAILURE. There's is ALWAYS a shortage of "swirly-top" and "wedgie" candidates.

h
    Man I just read this funny stuff
    after responding to ccjoe referring to me a racist asshole.

I laughed him off because he is so damned pathetic.
    Now I encounter this.

I am now happy that I wasn't mean in return like he was to me.

He is a sad case.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Man I just read this funny stuff
    after responding to ccjoe referring to me a racist asshole.

I laughed him off because he is so damned pathetic.
    Now I encounter this.

I am now happy that I wasn't mean in return like he was to me.

He is a sad case.
    Yep, CC's response to Xine, or apparently anyone who actually HAS a clue...got on my last nerve. I still don't "like" Duney, and the way he throws CC under the bus...but its become abundantly clear that CC is oblivious to this "reality". I did think about the universal maxim, that it's just not nice to pick on "mental defectives"...but CC constantly reminds us what an awesome intellect he commands; how he lives next to "Lavern and Shirley"; and how by "shorting" silver..."this time will be different". There should be a "sub-clause", to the mental health maxim...stating that if said "defective" has no clue, "bus-throwing" may be authorized, if it serves "educational" purposes.

CC clearly, has NO CLUE. Thus, it's even debatable, whether or not ANYTHING will have an effect. I can easily sit by, and watch Duney capitalize on calling Joe a "weakling", and not sweat the fact that "first blood" is on CC's hands. CC will probably be true-to-form, and begin pumping out endless drivel, speaking to his "persecution". It is easy to see why CC alleges only "one" trusted friend. In my opinion, breaking the "one" mark...presents something of a miracle.

I'll try to better marshal my "idiot tolerance", SHB. There really are more important issues, sorry about that.

h
    Last edited by hekura; 21st July 2010 at 23:50. Reason: ...the crux of the "biscuit".

Hekura and heart, try not to take your frustratins out on others. People are allowed to have differen views at different times. Let's get back to silver!!