Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Apology - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apology

Quote Originally Posted by hekura View Post
    ...it's pretty hilarious that you get to be BOTH good cop, AND bad cop...Bozo meets roger equals Duney.

Funny, Duney...by the way, how are things up there in CT...hot? ..."clean"?

...the only thing "on the run", is you running into yourself, Duney.
    as I said before, I am not roger nor duney. If CT stands for Cow Town (local name for Calgary), then no, it's cool and rainy. If you mean Connecticut, I've never been and do not know how it is. Get over being decieved and let's have a real debate. You know what they say about crow.....the longer you wait, the worse it tastes!!

...it's pretty hilarious that you get to be BOTH good cop, AND bad cop...Bozo meets roger equals Duney.
    LOL I was checking that super suave move out too.
    That's a really slick dude there.
    Played him like a violin.

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    LOL I was checking that super suave move out too.
    That's a really slick dude there.
    Played him like a violin.
    Bozo just handed Hek his lunch heart. In case you didn't notice he didn't respond to my response to his iniquitous fallacious indictments and he just bolted as in left the site to go hide.
    You got him Bozo. He is running and hiding.
    http://forums.silverseek.com/ check the bottom on current active users and you can see that hek is on the run as bozo said.
    Last edited by ccjoe; 19th July 2010 at 21:56.

Quote Originally Posted by ccjoe View Post
    Bozo just handed Hek his lunch heart. In case you didn't notice he didn't respond to my response to his iniquitous fallacious indictments and he just bolted as in left the site to go hide.
    You got him Bozo. He is running and hiding.
    http://forums.silverseek.com/ check the bottom on current active users and you can see that hek is on the run as bozo said.
    ...I'm glad you found a new friend. It was bound to happen, though...sort of a twisted version of the "Stockholm Syndrome."

...I'm glad you found a new friend. It was bound to happen, though...sort of a twisted version of the "Stockholm Syndrome."
    Whats the Stockholm syndrome hekura?

ROTFLMAO
    I hate you Duney
    You suck Aberdeen
    Go to Hell Roger
    Bozo, Would you be my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    I hang around awhile and you will come to see I am not Roger or duney. Those weren't my comments.
    Maybe we could see a Roger vs Bozo debate sometime to settle it once and for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    Whats the Stockholm syndrome hekura?
    Google is your friend.

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Xine View Post
    Google is your friend.
    Hek somehow comes up with crazed stuff and we're all supposed to bow down to his eclat.

Quote Originally Posted by ccjoe View Post
    Hek somehow comes up with crazed stuff and we're all supposed to bow down to his eclat.
    What crazed stuff does he come up with? That silver is a wise investment? That the duneroge is part of the cancer killing SSF? Those are the only two "crazed stuff" i see. I'm not taking his side, but dude, you need to stop being so hurt over him calling you weak.