Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hekura seeks help from other forms
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hekura seeks help from other forms

Default Hekura seeks help from other forms

H is so disillusioned by being decieved, he is running to other forms for there help. Thinks he's pretty smart, but not smart enough to figure out he's been taken by bozo. All u have to do to trick him is drop a few rogerisms. Try it yourself, you'll see how ultra paranoid he is. He would be easy to sell to.

You know what Bozo, i'm just a newbie, and it's seemingly obvious that you're roger. I mean, I've heard the roger/duney argument, and that holds water, but the roger/duney/bozo argument seems to hold water, too. Roger often refers to himself in the third person, as do you. It's not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    H is so disillusioned by being decieved, he is running to other forms for there help. Thinks he's pretty smart, but not smart enough to figure out he's been taken by bozo. All u have to do to trick him is drop a few rogerisms. Try it yourself, you'll see how ultra paranoid he is. He would be easy to sell to.
    ...VERY Curious...why would any one in their "right" mind, want to be mistaken for a BOZO?

Still too easy, Duney. However, you seem to be a master of "form" too...you could try Ozob, or maybe Dune-boz...how about "BIG-BOY"?

Keep trying..."Big-Boy...Big-Boy...Big-Boy..."

...still thinking...how about Bon-Dooz...wait...I know, I know...BOOZE-DOOB!

Quote Originally Posted by hekura View Post
    ...still thinking...how about Bon-Dooz...wait...I know, I know...BOOZE-DOOB!
    How about Boob-Toob?

So very easy to fool you sheople. I wish I could think of away to prove it. Most of you are unable to accept anything other tha n what you wish to happen. As I said, if I can fool you, why can't several "to the moon" slickity slickster salesmen. To see you become more and more adament about thinking you know who I am is concerning. It means when you don't understand something, you simply choose to believe what you like best.
    I am long in pm's. I don't nescessarily believe all bull analysts, nor bears. Don't get hyped up on rumor.
    I do believe in metals manipulation, but unless your part of that manipulation you do not know what is coming next.
    I do believe silver / gold is going up in the long run, but can't tell you how much or when.
    Remember, rumors are only rumors until they happen. There are no pm technical analysts I'm aware of that predict accuratley and timely. Without accurate timing , it's bad analysis. Do yourselves a favour and think about this, don't be so emotional, watching silver tick by tick day after day, fighting with anyone who dares contradict you.
    Reacting like this will cause newcomers to leave and not get into silver / gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Xine View Post
    You know what Bozo, i'm just a newbie, and it's seemingly obvious that you're roger. I mean, I've heard the roger/duney argument, and that holds water, but the roger/duney/bozo argument seems to hold water, too. Roger often refers to himself in the third person, as do you. It's not rocket science.
    Youre right, it's not rocket science, all you need to do is drop a couple of duneyisms and sheople lose control of their logical thinking abilities and start making assumptions. So very, very easy to fool.

Question Bozo? {Love the call name by the way}
    What are these other forms? Like aliens or animals or what? Other forms of himself?
    Is the "form" a Duneyisim for something? Please expound.

"...I wish I could think of away to prove it..."
    ...It's still WAY too easy, Duney. I'll bet you say this phrase a LOT...hmmmmmm?

...surely "nuanced" is shared by "Bozos"...no?

...cheer-up, though...ma-ma still loves you.

Is that all ya got young fella??? Just name calling etc. Pretty weak hand I'd say. Out of defense and angry huh?