Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I needed 5 graphics to make my point in a single post.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I needed 5 graphics to make my point in a single post.

Red face I needed 5 graphics to make my point in a single post.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default Preaching to the choir

Default Industrial demand should make it more precious, not less.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Of course there is always some demand for paper notes as well...

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Of course there is always some demand for paper notes as well...

Is that Ayn Rand?
    Caedite eos.

zr4 is offline Silver Seeker Senior Member Site Admin

good one lol.

Cool At this time it should be a very persuasive and effective simple presentation.

Print the first five graphics in order on a single sheet of paper with no other words.
    Give the sheet to a non silver enthusiast co-worker or acquaintance
    and ask them to look over it and draw their strongest conclusion from the data presented.

If they reach the expected inference,, then hand them a second sheet with the next four graphics.

Then after they absorb the facts both sheets, verbally tell them about the Max Keiser and SLA.

Perhaps I'll create a short YouTube (force feed) presentation on this.

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Don't you read ? Why all the videos ?
    If only we could block that rodger guy, as he does with his inbox. he can't handle a personal message. He must have been enjoying his Sabath yesterday. Today he is back with a vengance. Does this ass hole not believe in the bunny ?

Quote Originally Posted by wdwexe View Post
    If only we could block that rodger guy, as he does with his inbox. he can't handle a personal message. He must have been enjoying his Sabath yesterday. Today he is back with a vengance. Does this ass hole not believe in the bunny ?
    He is most likely like maple and believes that a fish grew legs walked out of the water and turned into a cow, without ever giveing thought to the question, how did this fish feed itself when in was between stages and had neither fins nor legs? Magic I guess.
    "Where freedom is, there is my country" Ben Franklin

On the other hand, that new Ferrari 458 looks pretty cool....