Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Welcome! Information for the New-to-this-forum "Seeker". - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome! Information for the New-to-this-forum "Seeker".

...hmmmmmm again. Anti-Duney tools are sorely needed today. It seems the Dune is in a pretty dark mood, too. I'm just gonna launch a couple of anti-Duney rockets, and come back later. The Du-nonsense is flowing a little thick , right now. I hate it when he misses one of his "periods". Maybe someone could be cool, and stop by 7-11 to pick him up some XXXtra Heavy Flow Pads.

That big area in between Arizona and Texas where the national weatherman always stands

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    This duney fellow must have made quite an impression to be still on your mind after all this time. Will you always remember the Roger ?
    Yes, as duney.

Default ...who, ME?

Quote Originally Posted by mountainmurph View Post
    Yes, as duney.
    ...It's pretty funny to see roger bump the "roger-repellent" thread...still playing the, "Oh, wow, this "Duney" person must have been a truly wonderful and nuanced fellow" game.

h

That big area in between Arizona and Texas where the national weatherman always stands

Quote Originally Posted by hekura View Post
    ...It's pretty funny to see roger bump the "roger-repellent" thread...still playing the, "Oh, wow, this "Duney" person must have been a truly wonderful and nuanced fellow" game.

h
    Same game as always, never replying directly about anything.

Thanks hekura for this introductory post. Brought me so up to speed, i almost feel like one of you senior members, lol

I'm not into the silver scene myself, but i have a friend who is, so i've learned a little bit... i'm a little hesitant to jump into the silver spot myself, so i figured i'd chat with other "silverSeekers" before making any commitment. I look forward to hanging out with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Xine View Post
    Thanks hekura for this introductory post. Brought me so up to speed, i almost feel like one of you senior members, lol

I'm not into the silver scene myself, but i have a friend who is, so i've learned a little bit... i'm a little hesitant to jump into the silver spot myself, so i figured i'd chat with other "silverSeekers" before making any commitment. I look forward to hanging out with you guys.
    Not to speak for Hekura but Welcome aboard anyway.
    Keep an open mind and you're bound to learn some things!

Default Bring it on down...WELCOME!

It sounds like you found my "thread" useful...I hope it provided a broad enough background for you to make sense of some things. I am typically apologetic about the long chain of circumstances, which continues, and the "collateral damages" compelling some valued members to just go somewhere, ANYWHERE, without such drama. I wrote this essay just for you, so you would be compelled to wait around a little longer, to identify others with whom you may feel comfortable with, asking questions.

The battle still rages in this forum, from time to time and there are new Duney-clones, pumping nonsense into the threads. With the information in this essay, and updates posted by myself, sprinkled here and there, You should be able to quickly have a feel for the "Legion of Duney". Theoretically, you may wish to engage him/them, to see for yourself how this might go. By all means have fun learning. There are excellent articles others provide for our edification...and some of the most astute investor types provide us with perspectives from the mundane through professional.

You are welcome to ask me about anything you wish, and I will provide you with the answer, if I know it. There are some really cool people here, Xine. I think you will have fun getting to know us.

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Welcome abroad.
    Said, The Spider to the Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    Said, The Spider to the Butterfly
    Should i be concerned?

Should i be concerned?
    Ever see Pulp Fiction?