Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver should be more valuable than gold.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver should be more valuable than gold.

Wink Silver should be more valuable than gold.

One of the biggest reasons is that it is very hard to tone gold.

If you did, unlike silver toning, you'd have a very hard time seeing any true blues or reds.

One can tone silver to gold, but not vice versa.

Think about that.

Default Another important reason is the hidden market condition of too much gold .

If you have not already, then I suggest that you read this whole page Golden Secrets and concentrate on (and read the articles at) the links in the section
    # 2 The Grand Canyon National Park...King Solomon's Mines or El Dorado?
    which is among my favorite twentieth century American stories.

The Illuminati has been stashing gold for centuries.
    I just know there are unreported tons of gold in their hands.

Where there's smoke there's fire, and there's a lot of smoke.

The POOR MAN'S GOLD that they ignored for a bit too long is their Achilles' heel.

Their last trick in bolstering the fiat will be to crash the price of Au which they can do at any time.
    When the upcoming global gold bug hyper enthusiasm is dampened, the masses will reflexively trash all PMs.
    I hope that I'll have cash for that time, although I feel the silver supply will rather limited.
    By that time, TPTB will have most likely killed the net (regained control of communications) and we won't be able to figure out the supply status.
    They'll scoop up the last of the "weak hands" silver,
    and only then the truth about silver's great intrinsic value will be revealed to the masses.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default Burn'em. Dee-fault!

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The POOR MAN'S GOLD that they ignored for a bit too long is their Achilles' heel.
    They being TPTB.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Note that silver +3.17% and palladium +3.24% are the real shiny stars.

And my main silver dealer just raised his Maple premiums this week -- 8% last week, 14.5% this week!!!
    Caedite eos.

Default great minds...

A fine piece of home-made comedy!
    Caedite eos.

Default Dead End Subjects

The illuminati steals their gold and silver....before they stash it.

9/11 killed more than a couple birds....the Patriot Act and invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were not the only goals in bringing down the Trade Centers.

http://911review.com/motive/gold.html

Wonder why nobody asks Mayor Guiliani about the gold and silver that remain unaccounted for....these subjects are of no interest to big media outlets....it's not for us to know where those stockpiles of #47 and #79 got moved to?

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

Question extra metal supply

Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    The illuminati steals their gold and silver....before they stash it.

9/11 killed more than a couple birds....the Patriot Act and invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were not the only goals in bringing down the Trade Centers.

http://911review.com/motive/gold.html

Wonder why nobody asks Mayor Guiliani about the gold and silver that remain unaccounted for....these subjects are of no interest to big media outlets....it's not for us to know where those stockpiles of #47 and #79 got moved to?

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!
    Before Obama Ben Bernanke flees the country for Patagonia,
    I hope the replacement FBI finds out what happened to those tonnes of WTC gold and silver.

Code:
    An article in the TimesOnline gives the following rundown of precious metals 
    that were being stored in WTC vaults belonging to Comex.

* Comex metals trading - 3,800 gold bars weighing 12 tonnes and worth more than $100 million
    * Comex clients - 800,000 ounces of gold with a value of about $220 million
    * Comex clients - 102 million ounces of silver, worth $430 million
    * Bank of Nova Scotia - $200 million of gold

The TimesOnline article is not clear as to whether the $200 million in gold 
    reported by the Bank of Nova Scotia was part of the $220 million in gold 
    held by Comex for clients. If so, the total is $750 million; otherwise $950 million.

There appear to be no reports of precious metals discovered between 
    November of 2001 and the completion of excavation several months later. 
    It would seem that at least the better part of a billion dollars worth of 
    precious metals went missing. It is not plausible that whatever destroyed 
    the towers vaporized gold and silver, which are heavy malleable metals 
    that are extremely unlikely to participate in chemical reactions with other materials.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 11th May 2011 at 07:35.

Thumbs up more reasons why silver is better

hekura, I read this at your panamalaw link...

"How to Counterfeit a Gold Bar (for information purposes only) – This was easily found on the Internet. You begin with a tungsten slug about 1/8-inch smaller in each dimension than the gold bar you want to counterfeit create. Next you would cast a 1/16-inch layer of real pure gold all around it. This would not be so expensive to do. The resulting “gold” bar would project a good feel to the touch, it would have a decent enough ring like a gold bar, it would test right chemically because the coating of pure gold would take care of this sort of chemical test, it would weight test correctly. Gold has a density of 19.3  g/cm³ and tungsten has a density of 19.25  g/cm³ so there is a detectable difference. One would need to add into the tungsten something denser like iridium or osmium. 98.5% tungsten mixed with 1.5% osmium, iridium, or osmiridium would have the exact density of gold. One would need to damage the bar by drilling inside it to detect it. If you were drilling to be sure you would need to drill in several spots to be certain. It could be detected using electrical resistance testing but you would have to have a heck of a lot of current and good equipment to detect the subtle differences. See how hard it is to detect. Remember the movies about the college kids learning to count cards and beat Vegas? Imagine a similar movie with mining and geology graduate students manufacturing gold bars and coins in their garage. The Chinese are selling counterfeits all over eBay today.

How to Counterfeit a Rare Year Gold Coin (for information purposes only) – Easy. Melt down regular gold coins from same country with a common year made in same year. Usually the mint where the rare coins were struck determines the value. Use a coin from same year at another mint. Get a laser mold, pour it and there you have it. Will pass every test known to man. Moral of this story is avoiding any numismatic valued coins. "